Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boxer Rescue Canada-Montreal

BoxerRescueMTL
November 21st, 2004, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself; My name is Crystal and I'm a volounteer for Boxer Rescue Canada in Montreal. We currently have some boxers available for adoption and you can see their lovely mugs at Montreal Boxer Rescue (http://www.montrealboxerrescue.com)
or at
Boxer Rescue Canada (http://www.boxerrescuecanada.org)

All our boxers are loved!, vetted, vaccinated, spayed/neutered, fostered and have their temperments assessed before being adopted out. All potential families get home visits and references checked.

Right now we are in ***great*** need of foster homes! The more foster home we have, the more lives we can save. So if you'd like to foster, please go to the Boxer Rescue Canada website and fill out a foster home application. Or if you have any questions about fostering/ adopting, just ask me!

Thanks for "listening" :)
Crystal and Vegas (my boxer love)

SarahJane
November 21st, 2004, 10:22 PM
Hi and welcome! I love Boxers... I may be in touch with you soon as I will soon be looking to add a furry friend to my family... :)

BoxerRescueMTL
November 22nd, 2004, 12:48 PM
Sounds great, SarahJane! If you have any questions, you can contact me :)

Lucky Rescue
November 22nd, 2004, 01:27 PM
Hi and welcome Crystal!:) Your organization is new in Montreal, isn't it?

We certainly can use another rescue around here!

mastifflover
November 22nd, 2004, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the board always nice to have some new people on. Love those boxers.

BoxerRescueMTL
November 22nd, 2004, 02:55 PM
Hiya guys!
Well I'm newish but Boxer Rescue Canada has been around for a while(the owner, Marta, is out west) Just that there was only one contact for Montreal for a long time all by himself. Now there are 4 of us, still not that many! We are definately still growing :) We do our best tho..
It's really nice to meet other ppl who are into rescue! It's such a small world..