Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Transport Sans Vehicule

Praellwyn
November 20th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Hi!

I am wondering if anyone knows of a way for my Bulli to travel. I do not have a license & after 6 1/2 ms of touring vet clinics I have FINALLY been listened to that Scarlet`s chronic ear infections may be allergy related.
I am supposed to somehow bring her to the vet university in St-Hyacinthe for dermotology tests. The D.V.M. in Lachine (which is closer) charges astronomical rates that I cannot afford (especially after supporting so many vets recently).

Any help?

Thnx :)

CyberKitten
November 20th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Have you considered taking her by train? (You can make special arrangements).

Cinnabear
November 20th, 2004, 11:56 PM
How far is it to that place? Maybe taxi?

raingirl
November 21st, 2004, 11:23 AM
mapquest says its about an hour drive. I don't know the area though, so wouldn't know the best way to get there.

meimei
November 21st, 2004, 12:19 PM
I offer transportation services to some Rescues.

I don't know how immediate your needs are but if you think you can wait until the 2nd weekend of December I can take you to Ste. Hyacinthe.

Please let me know where you live and what type of dog.
MM

Praellwyn
November 21st, 2004, 01:13 PM
Hi!

Thnx for the offer! I will pay all gas expenses! My Bulldog Scarlet & I live near Vendome in Westmount village just off of the Décarie.
She is presently having no reactions to her latest ear cleaning solutions so a few wks wait should not be a problem. She is a sweetheart who doesn`t even react when our budgies explore her or use her for transportation & loves everyone (especially if food is involved!).

Ciao:)

meimei
November 22nd, 2004, 08:32 AM
Ok - I have PM'ed you my name and phone number.
A few days prior to weekend of December 11th, please give me a call and let me know if you still would like to go to Ste. Hy.

Saturday is best for me.
Thanks
MM