Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

XBox Raffle

Shannon83
November 19th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Raffle tickets for a XBox, $5.00 for one and $10.00 for three. All proceeds going to help cats/kittens Receives the vet care they need, E-mail if you like to get your tickets. This raffle is open to residents of Quebec And the GTA, Draw close on the December 20th. A second prize will be issues if more the 200 tickets Are sold. Thank-you to Margaret Blackmen from Golden Rescue For making the tickets.

Comes with everything you see in the picture and a game
Xbox™ Console
Controller-S
GameCom™ Headset
DVD Movie Playback Kit
Xbox Live™ 3-Month Starter Kit
Halo™ 2 game
Compilation Game Disc: NCAAź Football 2005 & Top Spin™

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/QC18.html

P.S. Sorry but I can seen to remove my old post.3

raingirl
November 19th, 2004, 12:00 PM
How does it work (who would we send money too, when does the raffle close)?

My xbox is dying so I was thinking of getting a new one.

Shannon83
November 19th, 2004, 01:35 PM
It's like any other raffle and it ends on Dec 20th and for the address to were to send the money... PM, okay. tickets are going very fast for this and I will be posting what the second prize will be.

raingirl
November 19th, 2004, 01:59 PM
by GTA you mean the Greater TOronto Area right? I thought there was a law that you can't have such things as raffles across between 2 provinces (because contest law in quebec is so different compared to ontario). It's just like how when I read contest rules, and they say "open to all canada except quebec".

Shannon83
November 19th, 2004, 02:47 PM
yes by GTA I mean that, we can bend the rules a bit cause we have family up their and so they be handing the raffle from up their.. if any of that made sence... we went over this with a lawyer and he said we were doing nothing wrong and so you have nothing to worry about.