Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New bird

chico2
November 18th, 2004, 03:31 PM
My friend Roger just got a new bird($150 bird and cage)he is just a baby and it is amazing to see his old parrot(Bowser) care for the younger one.
I could watch them interact for hours,Bowser preens and feeds the younger one soo cute.Also they both seem very happy to be together,great stuff!!
Roger also have 5 cats,but the cages are hanging from the ceiling and are never closed...Here's some pic's and in case you are wondering why soo cheap,he was picked on by other birds and the owner sold him,he is perfectly healthy,just need to grow up and get all his feathers.

BamaRama
November 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Ahhh...What a happy little ****atiel:) Thank goodness he has a good home now!!

Don't they look precious together?!

Peanut needs a friend. Hehe. I"m trying to convince my man of that, we'll see what Christmas has in stall for us!

chico2
November 18th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Bamarama,I really have no experience with birds,other than a couple of budgies years ago and I was amazed at Bowsers reaction to his little friend,it's almost like he's smiling,he's sooo happy.
It seems like he regurgurates(sp??)his food to feed the ****atiel...it is the sweetest thing to see :love:
I really think Peanut needs a friend,they are so much fun to watch,especially since Bowser is a different kind of bird. :thumbs up