Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stray update !

Stewart
November 18th, 2004, 02:44 AM
I rang my friend last evening to find out how the puppy is.Well he said he settled for the first night very well and he had taken him to his vet and had him jabbed with all the puppy jabs just in case he has not already had them his vet said he was fit and healthy from good stock and he thought he was around 5 mnths old.My biggest fear now is that someone comes forward to claim him as my friends 10 yr old daughter is over the moon and his wife is also very much in love with the little fella,I sure hope I dont go breaking hearts here,Both I and my friend took great time to exsplain to Beau his daughter to look upon this situation for the next 2 wks as that they are looking after him for someone ;) They have decided to name him Buster :thumbs up Early days but going well :) I will take some pics of Buster in a couple of weeks if he gets to stay,And up untill now no claims on him have been made,I would have thought in small area like here that we would have heard something by now as usually news spreads fast around here ;)

jackieb
November 18th, 2004, 05:28 AM
ohh thats great glad hes settling in hopefully he will be a new member to there family :)

chico2
November 18th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Great news Stewart,I hope he gets to stay :thumbs up

mastifflover
November 18th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Well sounds like he is where he should be I hope he gets to stay.