Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

silly

louie's mum
November 17th, 2004, 04:29 PM
he's a ridiculous little cuddler. (steals my heart every time)
sometimes seems he just can't get close enough.
:love:
ignore my makeupless face ... not one of my best ;)
hope u all don't mind. i'm experimenting with posting and need to share my boy with people i know will appreciate him. think i'm driving a couple of friends crazy with anecdotes. good thing i never had kids ;) (*before now)

http://www.pets.ca/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4639&stc=1

GsdDiamond
November 17th, 2004, 04:44 PM
That's a great picture! Both sound asleep. By the way, you look lovely without makeup! :thumbs up ;)

chico2
November 17th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Awwww,what a sweetie :love:
About driving your friends crazy :D we tend to stick around with animal-lovers and they understand,but I have one friend who actually hates cats :evil: I am working very hard on her showing her pics of my 3 every time we meet!

Cinnabear
November 17th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Betcha Danny(am I right) loves kneading when he's content. Nice pic. :)

mastifflover
November 17th, 2004, 05:01 PM
He is very cute and really non pet people dont get it. I feel the same way about my friends kids pictures I really could careless. My one friend always makes sure if she is showing me pics that her dog is in them then she knows I actually look at them.

louie's mum
November 17th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Betcha Danny(am I right) loves kneading when he's content. Nice pic. :)

lol. close ... it's Louie. ;)
he sure does. it's cool when we're cuddling and he's so sleepy and i see those paws spread in gratitude even if it's into thin air.

Mastifflover ...
my family and a couple of friends are absolutely THRILLED for me. he's such a comfort. (don't think i realized just how lonely i was without him) but ur right, there are those that just don't get it and never will.
smart friend to get pics with the dogs in it. that's a good ploy ... lol.

krdahmer
November 18th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Oh that is sooo sweet...my two boys are like that too...always rubbin your face. And it never fails to melt my heart :love: !

krdahmer
November 18th, 2004, 01:46 PM
it's cool when we're cuddling and he's so sleepy and i see those paws spread in gratitude even if it's into thin air.

LOL...my little Smoke does that too, she likes to roll over and let me pet her belly, then starts to 'knead' the air...it's too cute!!