Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kodak 400 HD Film...

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:29 AM
I could not get over the colour and clarity of these pics when I got them back. I know that the subjects make me particularly biased but these are some pretty kitty pics! ;)

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Smoke showing off her new collar...

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Check out the glass on that table!!!

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:42 AM
It has been so long since they did this!!!

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:44 AM
This is his sexy pose....LOL. What a flirt!

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:46 AM
I just knew that camouflage would come in handy! :rolleyes:

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:47 AM
Oh yeah...he's up to somethin!

Oh too funny I just noticed that this pic is so clear you can see the pic in behind of me holding my mom's cat cordelia! :eek:

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:49 AM
And this one....well...she's just up to a whole lotta nothin! :D

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 02:57 AM
And I just thought of something....I think that film would be stellar for taking some good pics of my tatoos....hm....have to try that.

Sneaky2006
November 17th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Wow krd!! Those are some awesome pics! That first one is so cool! I guess film does make a difference! :)
What kind of tattoos do you have? I looove tattoos... but they hurt! And a lot of money... hubby has 6? I think, but we can't afford anymore right now... I only have one of dolphins going around my ankle.

BMDLuver
November 17th, 2004, 08:55 AM
I looove tattoos... but they hurt! And a lot of money... hubby has 6? I think, but we can't afford anymore right now... I only have one of dolphins going around my ankle.
Those photos are fabulous. What lovely cats and such clarity! Lol, Sneaky, it's because you had a tatoo placed in the most painful spot on the body. The skin layers are thin and the bone structure is multiple and delicate. My Tigger on my ankle hurt like the daylights but the one on my shoulder of a galloping horse, didn't feel a thing!

Sneaky2006
November 17th, 2004, 09:19 AM
The skin layers are thin and the bone structure is multiple and delicate.That's an understatement considering how much it hurt! lol
When he was doing the back part of my ankle, my whole calf muscle was flexing... He said I got a two for one deal, a tattoo and an aerobic workout... I didn't find it funny. :p

chico2
November 17th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Aww Dahmer,beautiful pics of beautiful cats,you made my morning :crazy:
I also always use 400 Kodak film and the pics are beautifully sharp,but I think my scanner HPScanjet 2200c is not the best.

Cinnabear
November 17th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I see you're very busy. :D Nice pics. Have fun taking more.

krdahmer
November 17th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Wow krd!! Those are some awesome pics! That first one is so cool! I guess film does make a difference! :)
What kind of tattoos do you have? I looove tattoos... but they hurt! And a lot of money... hubby has 6? I think, but we can't afford anymore right now... I only have one of dolphins going around my ankle.

LOL thanks, and I have 11, hubby has 1. Mine are all over, right ankle (ya those always hurt the most), left thigh, right boob, right foot and my two large ones on my upper and lower back. Hubby's is across his shoulders. There are too many to describe so I'll just wait and show you the pics.

And thanks all, just glad I could share some smiles! :D

louie's mum
November 17th, 2004, 04:42 PM
And thanks all, just glad I could share some smiles! :D

smiles indeed :D
great pics ... thanks for sharing

glasslass
November 18th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Great pix! Wish you lived around here! I'd definitely want to hire you to photograph Den-Den and Puddy :thumbs up