Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Any Air Farce fans here?

Akeeter
November 16th, 2004, 11:59 PM
First of all John Morgan died today, senior member of RC Air Farce. You may remember John as 'Mike from Canmore', with Norm, his dog, Jock McByle, & my fav., John as The Queen Mother. :angel: God's speed, John. :angel:

Second, there is the 'Knob of the Week club, & the Chicken Cannon target. You may vote at this web site to nominate you 'knob' & your pick for chicken cannon fodder. (I can't think of Who we could nominate, can you?) :evil:

http://www.airfarce.ca/contact/knominate.html

CyberKitten
November 17th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I love Air Farce. (My fav part is the news from away by Seamus and Jimmy but then I live in Atlantic Canada and we love to laugh at ourselves, lol) Here - tho more so in Nova Scotia, we still call someone who moved here a cfa (a come from away). That is less the case in the Francophone part of NB where I live.

I liked Mr. Morgan too - so sorry to hear of his heart attack and death!

BamaRama
November 17th, 2004, 04:46 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH...here is what I put for suggested ammunition for Michael Bryant:

Suggested Ammunition: Pitbull hairs, Pillbull poop, pitbull toenails. These items would be suitable since Michael Bryant doesn't know what a Pitbull looks like--maybe if he is splattered with them he will have a better idea.

Akeeter
November 17th, 2004, 10:11 PM
for Mikey. I was Sooo tired, I can't remember all but -

"He keeps mistaking Norm & Cuddles for Pit Bulls." (both air farce dogs)

"Only those with really a Good memory should make a living by lieing."

"Because he thinks 'Man's best friend' is a briefcase on wheels."

"Because he put pictures of Littlest Hobo & Dieffenbaker (Due South) on his Terrorist Playing card's."

"Because he's .... 'The Pits'."
:D