Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Hello

debanneball
November 16th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Hello everyone, hope you are all fine. I've been away, with Chrissy, keeping her busy. Then Stella sent me flying through the air, broke my left wrist in 2 places :sick: and am learning how to type with one hand; haven't been to work; know my way around the hospital; haven't cooked in a while, not that I am good at it anyways..; have seen Something's Got to Give umpteen times; other than that, Stella is one year old, and knocking us off one by one. During all of this, while playing with my oldest cat (..she sticks his head in her mouth gently) somehow she broke a blood vessel in his ear (hematoma) and needed an opertation. Life is fun in my house, but I just wanted to say HELLO.

- Princess, how is Cry..
- Mysts, how is Hannah doing, and are your neighbours nicer?
Oh, happy birthday Bama :p

Princesss04
November 16th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Cry Baby is doing GREAT! It was a adjustment getting us to the two dogs now. He was like mom I go on vaction (LOL) and when I come home you have replaced me with someone or something very ugly and than you named him Chraming. If the dogs get on his nerves he will hiss and smack them and they just look at him like what was that for? Cry sleeps in the bed with us and will look down at the dogs like see who is the favorite I told you. I am so glad to see you back I have missed you! Oh I am not sure if you say all the pics I posted but there is one of Cry Baby and Meat Loaf and Charming. You can look them up if you want.

GsdDiamond
November 16th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Oh...I hope you're ok!! I remember the difficulty I faced when I broke my leg at the ankle. I can only imagine that the wrist is 10x more difficult to handle! :sick: :sad:

Just remember....pain killers....they were invented for a reason! Take it easy and get lots of rest. More rest = faster healing.

sujean
November 16th, 2004, 10:35 AM
have seen Something's Got to Give umpteen times;

hahaha! i have seen that movie a thousand times as well...the first time it is kinda cute and then after awhile diane keaton's behavior really annoys me...

i don't know where you live but the blockbuster all you can rent for $20/month is brilliant!!