Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bryant refuses to go on talk tv with Alex P. fear of "more tricks"

babyrocky1
November 15th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Bryant was asked by Alex P. to come on to the pit bull special on cp24 Tuesday Nov. 16 at 9pm and his secritary said that he would not go for fear of being "tricked again on live tv" and said that Alex was not a real reporter. SO then a producer asked him to go on and he said schudeling problems LMAO that is sooooooo funny what a wimp this should show anyone that is in favour of this ban that even Bryant cannot back it up. The more he talks and acts the dummber he looks.... I LOVE IT!!!!
Can't wait for tomarow EVERONE should watch and phone email fax in!!
By the way dont ya just love Alex She kicks A@S

p.s. Sorry for the spelling mistakes Im sleepy

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
November 15th, 2004, 11:36 PM
LMAO! What a wuss.

chico2
November 16th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Babyrock,I was just going to ask what time it is on tonight,so thank's for the info :thumbs up

sammiec
November 16th, 2004, 08:09 AM
We had to expect that would happen. ;) Alex IS a real reported because she can overcover things and make that person look like the complete idiot that they are!!!

Trick him, the only thing she did was prevent him from getting away with a lie by moving a couple images around! What a complete tool this man is. Such an embarassment!

I am going to have to try and watch through the internet tonight, I'm in the States for the week!