Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Siberian Huskies

silverking
November 15th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Hi, Are there any Huskies owners here i am new to the group. I have two Huskies and a Husky/Malamute mix. :)

Writing4Fun
November 15th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Hi and welcome to the board! :D I was told my puppy is part Husky - along with about fifteen other breeds, so it's kinda hard to see. :p I love Huskies, though! We'd all love to see some pics, please! :thumbs up

Sneaky2006
November 15th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Welcome!!! I hope you like your stay here, lots of great info... and yes, you will need to post pics, we'd love to see your furbabies! :D :p

CyberKitten
November 15th, 2004, 08:51 PM
I don;t have a Siberian Husly now but when I was very little, we had a wonderful and beautiful Siberian Husky!! I think of him often - one of the most beautiful and kindest dogs I ever had the pleasure of knowing. (And I was a toddler when he came to live with us so he was very protective of my sister and I.) Sadly, he was killed by a car and we buried him in the back yard and I recall that like it was yesterday!! (It was an accident - happened in our own yard!!! - but it still upsetting to remember!) I so loved that dog!

canadiangirl
November 15th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I have a husky now - lovely dogs, just invest in s good comb/brush and a strong leash.
You'll have lots of fun with your pup though, huskies are great dogs and a good laugh!