Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missed my pets.ca family

mona_b
November 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Wow have I missed you guys...Luba,LR,chico,chany,melanie..Sorry for those I haven't named...It's been so crazy with work and other things going on.WOW,quite a few new names here.Welcome... :) ...For those who know me,and know of my 2 beautiful boys,Yukon and Tron my GSDs,I have to say I have some very sad news.Yukon went to the Rainbow Bridge on Sept 20th...It's been very hard on all of us.I miss him so VERY much.And Tron hasn't been the same.But he has been spending time with Dante.But it's just not the same for him.Well I guess it's going to take some time to read through all the threads I have missed..Not that it can be done in one day...LOL...But I guess it will be made for some interesting reading....... :D

melanie
November 15th, 2004, 08:33 PM
whoooohoo, well well well, look who finally came back, boy have you been missed and often you will find posts from me whinging that i miss you all so much my old buddies.yippee skippee :love: things have changed alot here, but the board has gotten so big so that is to be expected but it is still good and lots of good info.

oh moan :sad: , yukon, i am soooo sorry, my heart goes out to you and your little family. please give yourself and tron a big hug for me and charlie, i am so sorry for you, hopefully it will get a bit better with time. :(

oh have i missed you like crazy, most of the old members are gone now, chaney, luba, woody, bill and bob it feels like there is not many of us old group here anymore and boy its tough, i miss the fun we all had. oh im so glad you have popped in. you wont recognise many ppl here, there are so many. chico is around, have not seen chaney in a long time, and yesterday catt31 popped in after a long time away. hey its been a long time, did you know LR had become a moderator, im not sure if you were here when that happened they just couldnt resist her brains, beauty and charm any longer, yes i understand that :love: but waggie and several others are AWOL for the moment and have been for a long time now. but the roll of life continues and goes on and on.

hope you have been doing well other than your sad news, we are well, charlie sends a big lick and tail wag to you. her trachea is collapsing and she can no longer get enough oxygen into her system, has affected her excersise, we cant run anymore but walking and play is fine, she is coping and i jsut make sure she doesnt over do it. but she is well other than that and the vet said with a bit of care and self control :D she will hopefully be fine and live to an old lady, and she is doing well with it, she is still the biggest fool in town (next to me that is :p )

hope to see you around here a bit in the future, even if you just pop in to say hi, that would be wonderful. oh im sure LR and chico will be so stoked when they see this thread. oh how exciting, you have jsut put the biggest smile on my dial, thanks for that our lovely mona. :love:

Lucky Rescue
November 15th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Mona!!!! :eek: Welcome back to you and your big ol' doggies!!!

chico2
November 15th, 2004, 10:55 PM
So happy to hear from you again,we have a few GSD owners here now..
So sorry about Yukon,he was so beautiful :sad:it must have been a terrible time for you and probably still is...
I hope poor Tron will get over the loss of his friend.
Yes,the Forum has grown,but this old broad and her 3 cats are still around,
welcome back :thumbs up

Iggette
November 16th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Hello Mona,
:sorry: to hear about Yukon, how very sad. I hope Tron is his old self soon.
Welcome back :thumbs up and yes things sure have changed even since I joined...lol

sammiec
November 16th, 2004, 08:06 AM
MONA!!! HI!! Glad to see you back!! I am so very sorry to hear about Yukon :sad:

It's great to see you back, it's going to take a while to get through all those posts though, this place has really picked up!! ;)

Looking forward to chatting with you again!!! :D

mona_b
November 16th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Thank you so much guys."Sniff Sniff"...I have missed you guys a ton.It is so hard not having him around.I'm just so lost,as is Tron.He was my spoiled boy.

Oh Mel,poor charlie,and you.Give him a great big hug from me.I really hope he will be ok.I'm glad I put a smile on your face.. ;)

Old broad and her 3 cats,LMFAO chico.I needed a good laugh... :p ..And how are they doing?Casper and Winnie are doing great.Winne has become a pretty girl.Can you believe she is 8 months now?Where does the time go? But I must say,she has become a she devil at times....LOL.

I know being back on here with you guys will lift my spirits.

Well I'm off to bed.I just got in from doing a 12 hour shift.I hade nights. :mad:

Talk to you guys later. :thumbs up

Once again,thank you guys.I can tell I have not been forgotten... ;)

debanneball
November 16th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss. gsd's they are a special breed, cherish you memories.

mona_b
November 16th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Thank you...That they are.I was raised with this breed,and have other family members and friends with GSDs.They are my breed.I have very wonderful memories of Yukon that will last forever. :)

glasslass
November 17th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Mona, sorry to hear about Yukon! A lot of people don't realize that dogs mourn deeply! I hope Tron will start to feel better soon. When our friend, John, died, Den-Den mourned. We finally put him on Clomicalm for a few months to help him get over it. He's great now. John lived with us for 6 years so Den-Den knew him his whole life and loved him. Glad you came back!

mastifflover
November 17th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Welcome back Mona and I am soooo sorry about Yukon. But remember he is watching over you and Tron.

mona_b
November 18th, 2004, 09:43 AM
So very true glass.They do mourn.Tron's eating better.We visit with Dante.And he plays with Sable,my neighbours GSD.She's 5 months.So we keep him busy.It's just so hard on us without Yukon.And just as hard on my dad.Yukon and I went to T.O to spend his last time with my dad.It broke his heart.I'm glad to be back. :)

Thank you again guys.I can't say it enough.You are all so caring.But I already knew that.

(((((( HUGS )))))

heidiho
November 18th, 2004, 10:05 AM
What happend to Tron???How old was he

mona_b
November 18th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Nothing happened to Tron...It was Yukon.And he was 8.

heidiho
November 18th, 2004, 11:34 AM
OH SORRY.Didnt mean to offend you

Catt31
November 21st, 2004, 09:31 AM
Welcome back Mona!!!!! Nice to see some ol' faces back!! I too am sooo sorry to hear about Yukon!!! I know how much you loved that guy!!! :sorry: You and Tron can mourn together and remember all the fun times you had with Yukon!!!

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))