Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my misisng posts, moderators Q

melanie
November 14th, 2004, 03:48 PM
hi guys, in the heros section a few months ago i posted a thank you to Dr John Wamsley and there was another for the croc hunter Steve Erwin. these have disapeared, any reason why?? or were they taking too much space? were they not appropriate?? just wondering thanks

raingirl
November 15th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Your post on the first one is still there, but I couldn't find the one on Steve Erwin.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=7332&highlight=wamsley

moontamara
November 15th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Melanie, were you having a blonde moment? (I can say that because I'm blonde and I know you're a beautiful brunette). I believe this is the other thread you were wondering about: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=7335

;)

melanie
November 15th, 2004, 02:37 PM
nope, they are still not showing up on my computer, if i follow the links you girls gave me they can be read, but if i click on the heros forum they are definatly not there, as well as the BSL forum is not on my screen either, it jsut disapeared. it must be the system, i swear to you, i click in the hero forum and they are not there, there is only 7 threads in that forum as far as my computer is concerned, for the past 3 days i have checked regularly, perhaps old threads cant be view that way, i dont know but they are definatly not on my screen, i say system error, oh well. thanks guys

raingirl
November 15th, 2004, 02:45 PM
The BSL forum was moved. You have to go into breed info, and a sublink there.

I see them on my screen..that's odd..

Try clearing out your cache for your browser.

Sneaky2006
November 15th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Mel, try going into your user CP and checking the time for old threads... you can choose to not have older threads be listed.
Go to user CP, then edit options, I believe it's called default age of thread something, about half way down the page.
If yours is set at a week or two, these threads you're looking for won't be there.
Hope this helps. :)

melanie
November 15th, 2004, 03:04 PM
well you clever cats, you may have solved the mystery, oh you computer literate ppl you are so clever, i on the other hand am computer illiterate after many a comp/statistics course so i hold no hope for any imporvement at all. thanks will try that :D :love: