Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Annoucing verdict in Scott Peterson case today at 4pm

Luvmypit
November 12th, 2004, 03:36 PM
So what do you guys think it will be guilty or not guilty.
I personally think he is guilty but I don't know if they have enough evidence to convict the guy.
What do you guys think??

sammiec
November 12th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I am surprised that it wasn't a mistrial with the jurors and foreman removed!! I haven't followed the case execpt reading that... I hope the right person pays for the crime.

mastifflover
November 12th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Guilty but I agree the stuff that we hear and what is allowed in court are 2 different things I hope they nail him but you can never tell. Doe the name OJ ring a bell as justice not served.

heidiho
November 12th, 2004, 04:03 PM
GUILTY...Who goes fishing on X-mas eve with a wife at hoem about to give birth///

heidiho
November 12th, 2004, 04:16 PM
gulity THEY JUST ANNOUNCED IT..................................

Luvmypit
November 12th, 2004, 04:19 PM
He Has Been Found Guilty!!!!

Sneaky2006
November 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I've always said guilty... he's lied about too many things, why not lie about killing her too.
Guilty on both counts!

m_apol
November 12th, 2004, 04:25 PM
It's about time! I have waited all day. Now Laci and Connor can rest in peace.

Luvmypit
November 12th, 2004, 04:26 PM
well the thing is he told some relatives he went golfing on that day... Sorry I am not sure its that easy to mix up golfing and fishing. Ya I mean he got caught in so many lies. So hes guilty of first degree murder and second degree in the death of his unborn. Sick ____ insert preferred cuss word

chico2
November 12th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Well,I hope justice has been served,it was a horrific crime,he not only killed his beautiful wife,but also an innocent baby.....if he is guilty,which I believe he is,I hope he rots in jail :evil:

Luvmypit
November 12th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Yes, REST IN PEACE! finally

Sneaky2006
November 12th, 2004, 04:31 PM
He also said for how long that he never had a mistress, never an affair, yet the cops had his phone line tapped and he was talking to his mistress on the phone while she was still missing! He's sick.

Luvmypit
November 12th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I told my boyfriend listen do me a favour, if you don't want me anymore just tell me. He has the nreve to tell his mistress weeks before laci disappeared that he had "lost" his wife. Coincedence? Sounds like it was planne dto me. She was so pretty and pregnant. I remember going on the Laci website before she was found and following for a year until the trial. Im glad that family can now rest and close this chapter in their lives. Although I am sure there will be an appeal.

I hope he rots in a prison cell for the rest of his life.

Sneaky2006
November 12th, 2004, 04:50 PM
I'm sure there will be an appeal too, but it's going to be the same verdict.
God, if someone doesn't want to be with their spouse, why can't they just divorce them, or leave the country... why does everyone seem to think they can get away with killing them, to make them disappear. I don't get it.

squarejane
November 13th, 2004, 12:48 AM
yeh, and an innocent man doesn't fill his trunk with money, dye his hair and head for the border... nor does a husband who has hopes of his wife returning, then turn around and sell her belongings before her body is found.

bleh.

rest in peace laci and baby.

Bugsy
November 13th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Thank god for small miracles. :)

Bearsmom
November 13th, 2004, 08:01 AM
May he rot in hell.

CyberKitten
November 13th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I hope he does too but I suspect there will be lots of appeals especially after the removal of all those jurors! Seriously, I just hope it's OVER for Laci's family!!!

Karin
November 13th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Sadly, this will never be over for Laci's family. The holidays are near. And so are the anniversary's of the last time they saw Laci, talked to her and embraced her.
Had this evilness not occurred, the entire family would be celebrating Christmas with a toddler running amok through the house.
I feel for them very much.
I am keeping Laci's family in my thoughts and prayers.

glasslass
November 17th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I live in Modesto where all this took place. Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! What hung him is the tape of him talking to his mistress during Lacey's candlelit service!! Geragos is the all-time scum-sucking, sleeze-bag, ambulance-chasing lawyer. My mom's friend lived next door to Lacey & Scott and my friend's dad was living with Lacey's grandmother up til he died a couple years ago. Lacey was a substitute-teacher with another friend. You can imagine we've all kept track of this closely. I doubt he'll get the death penalty, but I hope he gets to be a "HB" (what he wanted printed on his business card to represent "hornie child of an unwed parent") for life in prison without parole!

Karin
November 17th, 2004, 08:09 PM
I live in Modesto where all this took place. Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! What hung him is the tape of him talking to his mistress during Lacey's candlelit service!! Geragos is the all-time scum-sucking, sleeze-bag, ambulance-chasing lawyer. My mom's friend lived next door to Lacey & Scott and my friend's dad was living with Lacey's grandmother up til he died a couple years ago. Lacey was a substitute-teacher with another friend. You can imagine we've all kept track of this closely. I doubt he'll get the death penalty, but I hope he gets to be a "HB" (what he wanted printed on his business card to represent "hornie child of an unwed parent") for life in prison without parole!

I will not be satisfied with a life conviction. I do not reside in California but in Florida...I still have to deal with Danny Rollings and many others...too close to home for me.

I think what I am trying to say is ..I cannot see supporting him for his life time for what he did.
Laws can change while he is incarcerated....he may get out in the future.

Also, he is allowed more amenties such as education and legal help than any free person..at our expense.

It does take over 10 years to bring a death capital punishment order to conclusion...and it cost the taxpayers over 4 million to see it through. ( Mostly in appeals)

If he cede's...cut the cost in half.

chico2
November 18th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Karin,although I am generally against the death-penalty,due to several wrongful convictions in Canada,in this case I believe it's warranted.
The man should never see the outside of a jail-cell and with a life-term,it might just happen one day.
It was an absolutely horrific crime....may baby Connor and Laci RIP :sad: