Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lilith

raingirl
November 12th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Has anyone heard from Lilith in the last couple of days?? I see she hasn't been on in 48 hours.

Just wanted to make sure she is ok!

raingirl
November 12th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Never mind. I feel stupid. She is no longer missing in action!!

Sneaky2006
November 12th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Don't feel stupid!!! :D

mastifflover
November 12th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Lilith is going to have to stop and let us know when its time so certain people (raingirl) dont stress out too much.

raingirl
November 12th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I actually had a wiccan question to ask her (I think she said her DH was wiccan)

lilith_rizel
November 12th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Raingirl,

Yes, my husband is Wiccan, I myself don't know too much about the religion, but I am sure he would be more than willing to answer it, if I can't. He is always willing to explain his religion if people ask about it, just because alot of times, people don't see it as it really is, and make the religion sound like it is devil worshiping, which it is not. So ask whatever you want. He doesn't care, he gets asked questions all the time about it.

lilith_rizel
November 12th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Mastifflover,
We have decided to have the baby at home, so I will have internet access. LOL and will post when I go into labor. What else am I going to be able to do for the 12 hours while I wait for Judith to actually be born. There are times (most of the time) where I wish that she was here already. Especially when I have heartburn every single night. LOL, but I guess, there is nothing I can do to make her come any sooner than she is ready to.

jackieb
November 13th, 2004, 10:07 AM
you might get luck with the 12 hour labour my longest was 4 and half hours

squarejane
November 13th, 2004, 02:30 PM
lilith, home births are lovely. :) good luck and blessings!