Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Seen : Husky dog in Brossard area

angelahyt
November 11th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Hi,

I know this is probably not very useful, but just in case anyone is looking for their dog, I saw a gray-white husky-type dog in Brossard in the corner of San Fransisco and Stravinsky, and I tried to approach it to look at its collar (it had its tags), but the dog didn't want to come near me, and I tried following it by car, but then it ran onto some private property and I didn't see him/her afterwards. The dog ran into the Rossignol crescent, behind the houses near the highway. This was at approximately 10:45 pm, tonight (Wednesday Nov. 10th, 2004).

I hope this dog is found safely by its owners, it feels like a cold night, temperatures were around freezing at that time.

Good luck...

BoxerRescueMTL
November 22nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
if this is the same dog i think it is (looks like a young husky?)..i caught him while he was running in the street(on san francisco) about a month ago, i was trying to figure out which house he belonged to when this guy opened his front door. he was just staring at us so i was like "is this your dog??? he was running in the street!" he called the dog inside, never even said thanks! i yelled "your welcome!" and that was that...
some people....