Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

CityTV hears from viewers

Schwinn
November 10th, 2004, 06:38 PM
All responses positive! I'm sure there were more responses, and there may have been some negative ones, but I still finding it interesting and uplifting!

By the way, were any of you the contributors to any of those? :)

I think I should send another e-mail:

Dear Mr. Bryant,

You suck.

Yours truly,
Schwinn

Akeeter
November 10th, 2004, 10:59 PM
I think it was a little bit too much to the point. (Bryant = QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!)

I do feel like sending them the harrassment report page from 'Gooddog.com'.
(Just another side effect. "Att Gen. of Ont. accidentally gives borderline :crazy: morons permission to be vigilantes.")

Schwinn
November 11th, 2004, 09:47 AM
I think it was a little bit too much to the point. (Bryant = QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!)

I do feel like sending them the harrassment report page from 'Gooddog.com'.
(Just another side effect. "Att Gen. of Ont. accidentally gives borderline :crazy: morons permission to be vigilantes.")

I think you're wrong Akeeter. There is nothing borderline about the morons who are harassing people.

sammiec
November 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I watched the news last night and they only showed about 4 letters going into a commercial break and then no segement???

Did I miss something?? I didn't leave the couch! :confused:

Added: I just read some stuff on their website!! Looks fantastic!! I bet when they finally began to look in to the facts about this ban and attacks they were turned. There is nothing against their reporting or supporting the ban within those letters they have shared!! AWESOME!

Schwinn
November 11th, 2004, 10:10 AM
I watched the news last night and they only showed about 4 letters going into a commercial break and then no segement???

Did I miss something?? I didn't leave the couch! :confused:

I got it off the link (I've been working overtime all week, and have been at work while it's on):
http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20041110-016/page.asp