Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Smart dog!!!!

lilith_rizel
November 9th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I had just looked outside, and saw that Cano found out where we keep all on his new tennis ball. We keep them in a box type thing, with a pull out drawer. He managed to open it somehow, and drag out every single ball that was in there, about 10! We only let him have 2 at a time, and when one would get really dirty, or torn up, we would get him a new one, but not while he was around. So I have no idea how he knew that they were in there. Now I have to pick them all up and put them back in the box. I just thought that it was really amazing that he did that.

Dukieboy
November 9th, 2004, 04:04 PM
I betcha he could smell them ;)

Jackie467
November 9th, 2004, 04:04 PM
dogs can be so amazing. The only way i can think of that he could have found them would be through sent, or maybe he was spying on you one day when you were getting a new one? no way to tell. You must have a very smart dog! :D

Jackie467
November 9th, 2004, 04:05 PM
thats funny dukieboy, i must have written that right when you did because i came back and all the sudden it was there. you know what they say, great minds think alike.

lilith_rizel
November 9th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I don't know either, but what really gets me is that they have been out in the same box since the end of May, and just now, he gets into them! I have to leave them there, so James can see. He will get a kick out of it, just because Cano acts like a complete dummy, (goofy) at times. But I guess it is just his personality. He really makes us laugh, sometimes with his ways. The thing we think is the funniest is when he runs around the island connecting the livingroom and kitchen, and he runs right into the door frame after awhile, but doesn't stop, and keeps running, FASTER!!!! I swear, he is going to have serious brain damage one of these days!!!

Cinnabear
November 9th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Here comes flyball for Cano. :crazy: Smart creatures for their toys. :D