Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Could you recommend me a veterinarian in London?

coolsyd
November 9th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Hey~ I have a 6 1/2 week year old puppy.
I want him vaccinated and neutered.
Could you recommed me a good veterinarian who dosen't cost too much in London, Ontario?
Thank you~~

raingirl
November 9th, 2004, 11:34 AM
If you go to the college of veteranarians ontario website (http://www.cvo.org/) and click on the "Find a Veteranarian".

I just have a quick question. Do you have a 6 1/2 year old dog, or a 6 1/2 week puppy? A 6 1/2 week old puppy shouldn't be away from it's mom yet, as it's not recommended for them to leave until at least 8 weeks, preferably 12 weeks (from what I've read). Did you get it from a shelter or breeder?

coolsyd
November 9th, 2004, 11:52 AM
My dog is a 6 1/2 week old toy poodle, and I adopted him last Saturday from the breeder in Vienna, Ontario.
Hmm...
I didn't know that young puppy can't be adopted, because the seller didn't mention anything about that. Anyway he is doing well now.
Thank you for your concern.

lezzpezz
November 9th, 2004, 12:13 PM
I have been taking my 6 animals, as well as all of my friends and neighbours' pets to Dr. Staples at 377 Commissioners Rd. W., between Wharncliffe and Wonderland Rd.
He is very good with the animals and the people who own them, and his prices are very reasonable. I have recommended him to countless pet owners. His clinic is very busy....I guess that is a testament to his good bedside manner!

473-9201