Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

City Tv - WOW!!

BamaRama
November 8th, 2004, 06:10 PM
(I just posted this on the other board by accident)

That was INCREDIBLE!!!! Alex Pierson deserves ALL of our KUDOS!!! Especially for putting MICHAEL BRYANT HIMSELF on the spot!!!

*Cheers!*

Schwinn
November 8th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I can't watch it (I'm still at work) Anyone care to elaborate?

BamaRama
November 8th, 2004, 06:56 PM
She basically interviewed people from our side, then interviewed Michael Bryant and showed him the paper of "can you find the pitbull" and he chose the wrong one, of course, and she pointed that out to him and then said, "ok so which is the pitbull" and he basically threw up his hands and said "you know, i'm not the dog expert yada yada" and she was like, "but you're the one pushing for this ban and you dont' even know what a pit bull looks like" and he was like (pointing to the sheet) "That's some trick you got there" and she was all like, "It's not a trick, Mr. Bryant" but he interrpted her...

It was positively brilliant!!!

Schwinn
November 8th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I just found the video, but I can't play it.

I always liked Alex. Glad to see she got away from that tool of a station the New VR (they like to report "pitbull-like dogs" that attack)

I've added this to my list of things to e-mail MPs. :thumbs up

glasslass
November 8th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Isn't it satisfying to see an egotistical idiot exposed? :thumbs up

Copper'sMom
November 9th, 2004, 09:36 AM
I saw it on the news last night and was over joyed!!!!! Alex P. made him look really bad! :thumbs up I can't wait to see Part 2 tonight!! I think we are gonna win!! :crazy:

Luvmypit
November 9th, 2004, 09:51 AM
when someone said to watch this show which I do anyhow I was worried about what it could be. But when I heard I swear it looked like I was watching a good ol' hockey fight! I was hollering at the TV my step daughter thought I was nuts. I was so happy! The thing with the find the pit bull thing Alex switched it around because obviously Bryant has been sent that same test as we all have. So he picked the one that the pit was in the spot but she said that she she switched it around that is why he said it was a good trick. Why is this a trick and his nasty tactics aren't. This lawyer they got is a "poop" disturber and he will fight to the end. I wonder how they got such a great lawyer? I feel like we won a small victory. Once the rest of the MPP's see that this will be challenged they will be forced to look at this fully and do a true blue debate. They don't wantto go to court and pay money for their lawyers. This is getting interesting.

Dukieboy
November 9th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Don't forget to watch part 2 tonight folks (as if) ;)