Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meet My Little Quan Yin

CyberKitten
November 8th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Greetings!,

I have been away at meetings and work related stuff but in between all of that, I found the Siamese kitten of my dreams! She is 10 weeks old and comes from a wonderful home where she was raised by her feline mommy (a Blue Point Siamese) and another very friendly Seal Point who also wanted to be mamma and licked Quan Yin and her sister and brother. The other sibs were Blue Point and Yin Yin (her short name) the only Seal Point.

I tried to get a picture with her beautiful blue eyes but I had the flash on and it came out as too bright.

So here is one for now:

btw, Quan Yin is the Buddist Goddess of Mercy and Compassion.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4508&stc=1

shihtzulover
November 8th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Congratulations on your new baby. :angel:
She is so cute. I love siamese kittens.

glasslass
November 8th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Lucky kitty! That sweet little fur-baby has a wonderful life ahead of her in a good home and with a loving mommy! Sounds like you've bonded wonderfully! :love:

mastifflover
November 8th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Congrat on your new baby she is beautiful. How lucky is she to get a great new home?

Chatocat
November 8th, 2004, 05:41 PM
She's gorgeous!!! :love:

CyberKitten
November 8th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Thanks!! I am madly in love, lol

She is amazing and so smart!! We had a four hour trip home and she waited till we got to my home to poo in her litterbox (Now I know this may be too much info, lol). But this was her first day away from her feline mom so it was a big day for her. She "squaked" in her best Siamese when there were a few bumps but it looks like she'll be a good travveler.

She seems to fall asleep at will (usually after galavanting around the house) - and she has seen a few rooms now. For some reason, she falls asleep when I am on the phone - unlike my bunny who led to my using cordless phones because he liked to chew the phone line. Now she is asleep on a pillow on my knees as I type this. She - like many of her kind - is a jumper and she jumped onto the top of my desk chair so I put as pillow on my lap so she can sit in it and she fell asleep!

Anyway, we should go to bed - since we are both tired from yesterday - but thanks again for the good thoughts about Yin Yin!

Cinnabear
November 8th, 2004, 11:35 PM
I love siamese cats. :love: She's gorgeous. :crazy:

Iggette
November 10th, 2004, 04:38 AM
awwww so cute....hey what happened to garfield? :(

TalonsMa
November 10th, 2004, 10:08 AM
What a pretty kitty!! Can't wait to see pics of her pretty blue eyes!