November 6th, 2004, 12:17 AM
These are some pics of Our Dogue de Bordeaux Angel,
More affectionately known as Meathead because she acts like one LOL :crazy:

Bugsy
November 6th, 2004, 12:23 AM
I :love: your Dogue. What a beauty she is :D

DogueLover
November 6th, 2004, 01:38 AM
We gotta love her! She snores as loud as a freight train, hogs the couch and bed, but has a face you cannot love. A lot of people think she is a mastiff pitbull cross and when we tell them that she is a dogue de bordeaux they ask what cross that is go figure.
I will post more pics after I get them downloaded from my digital camera.

Bugsy
November 6th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Dogue I love love love :love: this photo...... :thumbs up

jackieb
November 6th, 2004, 05:41 AM
What a lovely dog i do like the dougue de bordeaux

Lucky Rescue
November 6th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Awww, what a beauty! "Turner and Hooch" is one of my favorite movies.

Does "Meathead" drool that badly? :p

SquirrelyPitbul
November 6th, 2004, 09:03 AM
It is so obvious you love your dog...but who couldn't. He is adorable.

DogueLover
November 6th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Unfortunately some Dogues do drool A LOT! :eek: However, our dogue does not drool at all, I know that it is more common for the males to be slobbery faced but that is one of the common misconceptions of this breed.
They actually made "Hooch" drool by putting peanut butter on the roof of his mouth which made him salivate excessively to get it off! :p
If you have watched Turner and Hooch then you have some idea of how "pig headed" these dogs can be but also that movie shows how incredibly intelligent they are. It does take a lot of patience to have a good DOGUE but it is really worth every minute.
Take a look at this picture of meathead being KNIGHTED by our 2 1/2 yr old, I love their soft expressive faces

chico2
November 6th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Great pics,I've never heard of a Douge before and if I met her,I too would probably have guessed pit/mastiff mix.
I saw Turner and Hooch and really fell in love with that big thug :D but I did not know what kind of dog he was......mind you,this is coming from a 3-cat owner :crazy:

Catt31
November 7th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Soooooooooooo cute!!!!! I saw a Dogue calendar yesterday when I was shopping and I looked at it cuz they were sooo darn cute - those faces and those wrinkles!!! LOL What is your dog's name??