Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My dad is getting married!!!!!

lilith_rizel
November 5th, 2004, 09:39 PM
I just talked to my sister, Joanie, about an hour ago. My dad went to visit he and my other sisters today, and brought his girlfiend, and they announced that they were getting married. I am hoping that he will call me and tell me himself, but we rarely talk because of long distance bills. But I am hoping to hear from him soon. I have not yet met his bride to be, but I have talked to her a couple times, and my sisters say she is really nice. I just can't believe he is getting married! I am so happy for him!!!!! My day is just getting better and better!!! Now if I won the lottery, I'd be set! LOL. It seems like everyone in my family is getting married too. My older sister and I got married 2 months and 16 days apart, my grandfather got married, and now my dad is getting married. It is crazy. I just hope that he picks a date where I will be able to make it, and it is not too close to where my baby will be born. Joanie says it is going to be a long engagement, and it won't be anything like mine. (two weeks. Was hard to plan anything with James being in the military, and only getting 2 weeks of leave for Christmas) and it should be about a year before the event actually happens. I can't wait.

Iggette
November 6th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Congrats to your dad and your family :thumbs up