Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank You Marko & Members..

Karin
November 5th, 2004, 02:21 PM
My point in starting the thread was not to rally people behind "my" choice or to start a political debate but to point out that all of us, living in the free world, have rights. Many other nations do not have these rights, they fear going to a voting district due to snipers. (If free elections are even allowed)

I am happy to live and choose without fear of persecution.

And I would support ANYONE as a leader. As I stated before.

No need for anyone to reply.

If the entire world had the freedom you & I do....this board would overload!

moontamara
November 5th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Here here! I think this is something we all agree on!

melanie
November 5th, 2004, 09:30 PM
and again with the political opinions, yes we know who you support, we even know who you voted for yet you seem to really want to get that point across.

please i heard you opinion and find it all very upsetting, yet you seem to want to continue a debate that will never be one by anyone as we simply dont agree and never will. over and over again, yes we know what you think so cant you just leave it alone, stop stiring, thats what it seems to me, it seems you are deliberatly trying to be upsetting. yes we know how you feel, cant you just leave it, why create more animosity?

moontamara
November 5th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Melanie, reread the OP. You're totally overreacting. For that matter, read the OP from the other thread that was eventually locked. This one will be too, I guess, but not because of Karin. And for the record, my political beliefs are the same as yours -- that doesn't mean I can't agree with anything Karin says.

Karin
November 5th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Please Lock . And I will never express my opinion again, I have learned my lesson.

heeler's rock!
November 5th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Karin, for the record, I agree with what you have said. We are all lucky to live in a place that allows freedom of opinions and feedom of speech. Although I didn't agree with your political choice, I respect your right to vote and to choose.

I'm sorry you tried to make everyone feel lucky for having rights, and someone ruined it. It's a shame we can't have a grown up discussion about politics and religion as they are two very important aspects of our everyday lives. I just wanted to get that in before this thread is locked as that is inevitable at this point.... :(

Iggette
November 6th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Good point....we are all adults here lets just agree to disagree....and let it be....lol (I'm a poet...lol) ;)