Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

enough is enough

Ruby's Mommy
November 5th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I just joined this site today as I have something to say:
O.K. Jill or Hannah's mommy,
I think it's about time that you appologize for snowing everyone on this site with your lies and exagerations. Exagerating about your encounters with your neighbour at first were a little comical, bashing her on this site became annoying but writing a fake letter from "her" to you.....making everyone scared for you, is extremely over the top! Enough already! I've got to wonder here if your brother was on to something.
To eveyone out there who believed her lies about the letter let me assure you that my friend would not and did not write it. I can guarantee this because a- SHE HAS NO HOME COMPUTER
and b- she was here, at my place, helping me out with the kiddies because I was very ill!! It's kind of hard to be at two places at once and who has time to play around on a computer with 3 kids under 3?????
Have you ever wondered why she never informed the police of her so called "stalker"? Could it be because she's FULL OF IT? There has been a complaint made to the police and if this slandering nonsense doesn't stop charges will be made. Oh and NOT against my friend. Grow up Jill. Ruby's mommy.

GsdDiamond
November 5th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Yeah....whatever.....how's that saying go? I don't know you, so....talk to the hand.

Mods? If you wouldn't mind.