shihtzulover
November 5th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Sophie in her Red sweater

shihtzulover
November 5th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Sophie in her PJ's

lilith_rizel
November 5th, 2004, 10:38 AM
cute. i think that i may get Cano a sweater for the colder winter days. Depends on how he reacts with the cold.

m_apol
November 5th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Ack! Too CUTE! Where do you get her clothes? I need a sweater for mine, she's always shivering outside.

Copper'sMom
November 5th, 2004, 11:00 AM
The PJ's are so cute!!!! :p I wish I could find cheap sweaters to fit my dog. It costs $40 and up for him!! And they are very hard to find!

shihtzulover
November 5th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I got her Red Sweater and patch jacket at walmart. The Pjs and rain coat from the pet store and the zebra jacket I ordered from a company in BC. Thats my favorite one because its so easy to slip on and off. I know walmart here sells the sweaters in all sizes for $9.99. But I am not sure how large the large really is.

goldenblaze
November 5th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Too cute, I love all her cloths she seems to like them too. Jordie is ok with his sweater pretty much it. He does wear it most of the winter as he is groomed all yr around. Again she is too cute. :)

m_apol
November 5th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Last time I checked at Wal-Mart here it's about 16-20 bucks but they were not stylish at all. I will check Petcetera, they have sweaters on sale. Your baby's sooooo cute!

glasslass
November 6th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Love all the pix - PJs are my favorite! Too bad you're not in this area, my mom is begging for knitting projects. She loves to knit and thinks she won't be able to if she doesn't keep knitting (arthritis).

chico2
November 6th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Glasslass,artistic talent must run in your family,beautiful knitting by your mom and your stained glass,great stuff :thumbs up

shihtzulover
November 8th, 2004, 08:34 AM
I wish I was in your area too Glass, Sophie needs a hat :)
We were at a craft show on the weekend and they wanted $25 for a hat. I had to draw the line and say no. :(