Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whoo-hoo!

lilith_rizel
November 5th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Yes! Finally a sunny day! It has been forever since the sun has shown here. For the past few weeks, it has been nothing but cloudy, wet and cold. I am so happy to finally have a day, where I don't need to have the heat on in the house, and I can leave the front door open, to get a bit of fresh air, plus Cano likes looking out the window od the screen door, and watch for James to come home. He is also going to love the fact he can go outside to play.
I Am just so happy. I can now go outside and get some minor yard work done, i.e. sweeping patio and sidewalk, feeding tree animals. I hope it is like this all weekend as well, I am so sick of seeing grey!

BMDLuver
November 5th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Glad you are getting lovely weather, here it's bordering on snow! :eek:

lilith_rizel
November 5th, 2004, 09:03 AM
I like snow, I just hate the rain. It makes everything feel so long and boring. Especially when it goes on for weeks! I will love it when we get some snow. I want to see what Cano will do. He's only 9 months.

Writing4Fun
November 5th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I'm also looking forward to seeing Phoebe's reaction to our first real snow of the season. I think she'll like it, judging by her reaction to the little pile of hail :eek: I had in front of my door this morning. And I don't think we have to wait too long - we had flurries mixed in with the hail this morning, and they're calling for actual snow on Monday. I don't particularly hate the rain - at least it means that it's still too warm to snow, and it's a nice time to settle in with a steaming bowl of soup for lunch and a good book (or web board ;) ).

glasslass
November 6th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Now I'm feeling guilty! :o Den-Den has never experienced snow. :sad: We really should take a trip to the hills this winter for him. It's not that far away; about an hour's drive.