Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tis a sad day....

debanneball
November 5th, 2004, 09:00 AM
I didn't realize I've been logged in, but I haven't been here. Frank died last Sunday afternoon. He was a joker, a kidder, and actually he said that he would like to die on halloween, and so he did. I was with him in the morning to give Chrissy a break, he looked at me, and that was the last time his eyes were open. I went to let her dogs out, to get them some food, then the phone rang, he was gone. This was too fast......

lilith_rizel
November 5th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Sad indeed. Atleast he passed on the day he wanted to, and he doen't need to suffer. Keep your head up, things will get better.

I am sorry for the loss.

Iggette
November 5th, 2004, 09:30 AM
:sorry: for your and Chrissy's loss, you are a good friend and his suffering has finally ended to be in a better place. God Bless you and their family :angel:

Karin
November 5th, 2004, 02:39 PM
I too am so sorry for your loss.

GsdDiamond
November 5th, 2004, 04:04 PM
I'm so sorry. Please share our condolences with his widow.

You are a true friend. I wish you strength to help your friend through this terrible time.

marko
November 5th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I wish you my deepest and sincere condolences.

Marko

:sorry:

mastifflover
November 5th, 2004, 05:23 PM
My deepest sympathies go out to you and the families.

krdahmer
November 5th, 2004, 06:48 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss, my heart goes out to you and Chrissy and all of her and Frank's family. I know how sudden it seems even when you know to expect it. {{{{HUGS}}}}} and many prayers for comfort. :o

moontamara
November 5th, 2004, 09:17 PM
i'm sorry too

glasslass
November 6th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I also want to offer my sympathies. In a situation like this, fast is a blessing. Lots to do now, including you and his family can now start healing yourselves. I know how stressful it has been.

coonlover
November 6th, 2004, 06:34 PM
You have my deepest sympathies :sorry: