Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Good news

moontamara
November 4th, 2004, 08:39 PM
It's been awhile since I've shared anything personal here, but I have to let everyone know that my husband's transfer went through and we'll be moving as soon as we can find a new home in the new city!!!

The reason this is such great news is that my husband is currently working 14 hour days in extremely stressful conditions, and the new job will be like any normal job in Canada -- he'll be home for dinner pretty much every night!!!! Woo hoooooo!!!!!

I'm also sooo happy to get out of Seoul and into a smaller city. Seoul has its charms but I'm ready to leave the pollution and crowds.

I'm so so sooooo happy!!!! :) :love: :p :D :party: :thumbs up

BMDLuver
November 4th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Glad to hear the good news. I'm sure it will be a wonderful new life for all of you!

heeler's rock!
November 4th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Yay!!!! :crazy: I'm sooooo happy for you! It must be nice to know that he's gonna be home more! Congrats to him and you on the transfer!!!!!! :party: :) :crazy: :thumbs up :p :D :love:

moontamara
November 5th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Thanks so much BMDLuver and Heeler's Rock! Glad someone cared about my great news!!! (Hmm, I guess I don't have many friends left on this forum... oh well...) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Writing4Fun
November 5th, 2004, 08:26 PM
You know we love you, Moon! :love: I think a lot of posts were lost in the shuffle earlier. (clears throat & changes subject)

You'll have to let us know what "small town living" is like in Korea! :D

Cinnabear
November 6th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Let me guess your happy, happy and happy. :D Congrats :crazy:

Iggette
November 6th, 2004, 07:32 AM
No worries Moontamara.....we all care....just hard to keep up with all the posts :o

having hubby home for suppers will be great, glad things are looking up for you :thumbs up

glasslass
November 6th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I still luv ya Moonie! Anyone who's so good to a sweet little poodle puppy gotta have a lotta good in her! :D I remember all you went through last July with Casey! :love:

moontamara
November 7th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Thanks W4F, Iggette, Cinnabear and Glasslass! :crazy: :love: :crazy: :love: :crazy:

moontamara
November 7th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I still luv ya Moonie! Anyone who's so good to a sweet little poodle puppy gotta have a lotta good in her! :D I remember all you went through last July with Casey! :love:

That's funny Glasslass, because sometimes I can barely remember it! Casey was soooo tiny then, and coughing up a storm -- and the vomitting, diarrhea... egad... He's so completely healthy now! I have to remember not to take that for granted! Thanks!!!

chico2
November 7th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Awww Tamara,of course we care,I've been gone for a couple of weeks,but will never forget your struggles with your doggie and your beautiful wedding.
I know this change is what you wanted,so I am very happy for you :thumbs up I guess you can say you'll now be a"normal"married couple :love:

melanie
November 7th, 2004, 03:30 PM
oh now, no thats not right. we do care my lovely, just like W4F said, shuffling (clearing throat too). that is great, know what your going through, hubby works and travels 15hrs per day and it is like i only see him in my sleep, its sucks badly and its hard being alone alot, i know how you feel.

you are so lucky, that is our dream to have him home at dinner time and just be a normal family. it will happen just takes time, and careers are so important, but just like in your life, everything comes to those who wait long enough.

only thing is now, you will have to be on the ball with dinner, but that can be fun too. yay for you. :crazy: :love: :party:

moontamara
November 7th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Chico2, Melanie -- hugs and thanks to both of you!!! So true about dinner -- although at least I'll have another in the kitchen with me way more often!!! :p :love: :D

Bugsy
November 7th, 2004, 11:28 PM
What wonderful news... back to normal grocery stores LOL :thumbs up