Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just got back from the groomer!

m_apol
November 4th, 2004, 08:50 PM
:angel: Gosh, it's tiring to stay pretty. I had to wake up early for mom to drive me to the groomer. I didn't even eat breakfast! :angel:

goldenblaze
November 4th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Casey looks very good after going to the groomers :thumbs up love the red, that sure is your colour. Hope you enjoy it a little more next time. :eek: Jordie is 4 he acts like a baby everytime too much of a mommy's boy. ;)

Iggette
November 5th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Oh I just love when they put the pretty ribbons on them.......very sweet

m_apol
November 5th, 2004, 10:21 AM
It's a miracle how they put it there, she wouldn't let me touch her hair! I think they know they can get away with things if they just start acting like puppies even though they're not. We just give in when they do that little cutie look. :o

GsdDiamond
November 5th, 2004, 11:21 AM
OMG!!! What a little angel!! I want one now.

mastifflover
November 5th, 2004, 12:19 PM
How cute is your baby. Well now that she has you so well trained you will have to keep up the spa days.

m_apol
November 5th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Oh geez, my wallet's bleeding. I can't stop myself, I gave up my spa days for her! Good thing her groomer lets me go there and just get a topnot for free.

m_apol
November 5th, 2004, 01:39 PM
GSD Diamond, just make sure when you get one you have a separate bank acct for him/her cuz u won't be able to stop yourself from buying him/her stuff! ;) There should be Pet Spoilers Anonymous lol. Now my new motto is "It doesn't matter if Mommy looks like a witch, as long as the baby looks amazing." And that my dear is coming from a once-narcissistic person :eek:

GsdDiamond
November 5th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Oh! I'm already like that!!! I don't do spas, or pamper myself in that kind of way. I'm a total geek, so anything computer related has my attention.

I can't walk through a store that has pet stuff with either just stopping and looking, or acutally buying her something. You should have seen me when I cut the cuticle on her nail when I was trimming them. I was a basket case!!! She didn't whimper one bit, but I was bawling!
Off to the store I go......almost $300 later....I'm feeling better. What did I buy?
A new kennel, some more canned food she loves, a new squeaky toy, more cookies, more Lamb sticks, a new harness, more cookies.

I was feeling so bad but she didn't even notice! Man....now I don't know if I should get a Shih-tzu.....I don't think I could keep up this kind of spending. Oh well.....maybe when (God forbid) Diamond passes and I'm ready for a new dog, I'll think of a Shih then. But for now, my little Baroness gets all the spoils! :D :D

m_apol
November 5th, 2004, 02:39 PM
That's just funny. I couldn't cut her nails too, I was shaking like I'm about to kill someone :o .

Cinnabear
November 5th, 2004, 03:08 PM
What a pretty pics they are. :crazy:

glasslass
November 6th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Beautiful Casey! Den-Den doesn't get bows - his Papa says "no polish, no bows - Den-Den's BOY"!