Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hannah Had a Bath with My Daughter

Mysts38
November 4th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Cutest thing,,last night Hannah was looking at my youngest in the tub and eating the bubbles...she was trying to get in there,so I plunked her in and she loved it! the first time I gave her a bath in the big tub she didnt like it at all..bu I was using a shower head spray..so I know now to fill the tub with some water..put in puppy bubbles and let her have at it!

goldenblaze
November 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM
did you pass the test ;)

lilith_rizel
November 4th, 2004, 07:58 PM
looks like an interesting test to me!!

I should try the bubble thing with Cano. Maybe then he will like the bath tub, and I won't have to give him baths with the hose anymore. We all know that the hose baths aren't going to work during the winter!! So I have to find a way to get him in the tub. Lifting him isn't an option for me anymore, he is 50 pounds now. And James doesn't come home until the evening, and really doesn't feel up to dealing with Cano and baths, so my best bet, is trying to get him to like the tub. Maybe even give him some treats during bathtime!

Mysts38
November 4th, 2004, 08:20 PM
God I love typing your name,its so pretty...anyway I use to put cujo on a leash when he had his bath..and get in the tub with him..not naked of course HAHAH LOL....put my shorts on and scrub him down.

The leash gave me some control...you could try that maybe? Cujo was 95 lbs and to get him in the tub,I just used the word UP and in he went..treats might work with Cano..get in the tub hold his leash and say "up: into the tub and treat

Lori-LOL no I flunked it!

lilith_rizel
November 4th, 2004, 08:28 PM
It is the nick-name my husband gave me. My birth name is Nicholle, but most of my friends call me by my nick-name, atleast the ones I have from highschool. James and I had the same friends, and were friends before dating!

.unknown.
November 4th, 2004, 08:32 PM
ahah My dog likes to try to come in the bath with me sometimes.... I let her in once in a while when i'm done. She likes it, she just gets in and sits down next to me... looks around like "Now what mom?" .. it's pretty cute !!

:love:

LavenderRott
November 4th, 2004, 08:33 PM
OK, if you saw pictures from Chase's last bath, you would think we were beating her to death.

lilith_rizel
November 4th, 2004, 08:38 PM
I actually shoud give Cano a bath tomorrow. It has been a month since his last one. We used to give him baths every other week, but we have been putting it off lately.

shihtzulover
November 5th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Lilith
Thats funny my birth name is also Nichole. I have never met anyone whos spelling was even close to mine.

lilith_rizel
November 5th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Same here, the only other spelling I saw was Nicole. I always hated getting my name spelled wrong. They even spelled it wrong on my medical records! and my social security card, and almost 21 years later, they still haven't fixed it! SO My husband and I think that I should just drop the one L. It will be much easier, than trying to fight with the people any longer.