Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

msg for myst, hannas mummy

melanie
November 4th, 2004, 02:12 PM
hi mate, i fear you have got a stalker here, it seems to be happening to you again and i am very sorry. please for your own safety, and peace of mind (and not to mention peace of mind us gals here) could you please print out that msg from that stalker freak (you know the msg i mean, the once called hannas mum) and take it to the police for their records, please do it even just to apease me. i am a little worried, i know its only on the comp at the mo, but you dont know who the freak is and they know you, please you never know when they will take their internet talk to real life, please just let them know, that way if anything does happen you have somethning to go on.

I AM BEGGING YOU TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL RECORD WITH THE COPS, please this is really scaring me, and i am worried for your safety and that of your famiy and hannah. i dont want to make you paranoid but better safe than sorry.

i know it may be a bit silly, but as my sister always says 'it does not matter till it really matters,' SAFETY FIRST. please do something about it and make sure your husband is aware fo this situation.

i am so angry at that person, just creeps and nasty mongrels with no life, so they pick on a woman, oh big person arent they, picking on a woman through the computer, O WOW THATS SOOOOO TOUGH,, it made me FURIOUS when i read that type of perons that kicks dogs for fun.. I HATE STALKERS they are sad pathetic little ppl.

could the moderators block this person, surely this is not on and definatly against the law (slander through and through) nad thus againast the board rules,. i am jsut worried and got a bit of a fright from that one.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MSG, MYST YOU DONT WANT TO ENCOURAGE THEM BUT PLEASE B CAREFUL :love: :love: