Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Great Bear Rainforest

heidiho
November 4th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Was on tv last night,wow it is beautiful,I must say Canada has some gorgeous places...

Iggette
November 4th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Sure is Heidiho.... I have not been to BC myself but would love to go, very beautiful places, Stanly Park is also a place I would love to visit in BC

heidiho
November 4th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I am just in awe when i see the places out there,incredible....A million places i would love to see in America also.................

squarejane
November 4th, 2004, 12:46 PM
i certainly feel blessed to live a stone's throw from stanley park and the ocean as well.

i would love to see the grand canyon... and return for another visit to grossemourne (sp?) national park in newfoundland. newfoundland is stunning!

Writing4Fun
November 4th, 2004, 12:57 PM
My dream is to go whale watching - either coast will do! ;) I've been to Drumheller - now there was a surprise! I never, in a million years, would have thought we had that kind of landscape in Canada!

heidiho
November 4th, 2004, 01:07 PM
MYdream is to live by the ocean,did as a kid i love the beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lilith_rizel
November 4th, 2004, 02:00 PM
My granfather lives 3 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. It is really gorgeous. I love to visit him and his wife, during the summer. I will have to try to make it next year, and show off Judith, to their church. I haven't seen the people there since nov. 2002, when my grandmother passed away. The church family is a really close group of people, and even if you are just a visitor, you are a member of the church. They really caring, and I know that they would just love to see my grandparents first great-grandchild!

I have seen some really gorgeous places in the US. I think that South Carolina would have to be one of my favorites. I loved seeing the horse buggies! And the buildings had amazing achitecture!

I have also been to Canada once. We were traveling norther Minnesota one day, loooking at waterfalls and stuff, when my parents decided to cross the border, for a picnic. We had our picnic not even 1500 feet from the border, at a welcome center. After our picnic, we drove around for about 45 minutes, and then headed back home. It seems like a really nice place. Wouldn't mind moving there one day.