Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

2nd visit of the week to the vet !

Stewart
November 4th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Well folks we are on a roll this week,After Monday evenings escapade with the dog who got a scratched cornea from the older of our two cats :sad: This morning Beemer the younger of the cats comes in from a night on the tiles with a limp so we checked him out and noticed his front right leg was swollen slightly :sad: Off to the vet who at 08:30 opens for morning surgery and as I got there bang on 08:30 yippee empty waiting room the upshot was he has two small puncture wounds to the limb ant one is infected slightly,His temp is up so it was a jab and some tablets one to be taken twice a day and if no better by Saturday then take him back ;) What a week :crazy:

jackieb
November 4th, 2004, 05:49 AM
oh stewart your not having much luck are you hope both cat and dog are getting better! Guess your vet must like you by now lol!! :)

Writing4Fun
November 4th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Poor babies! Did the vet say what the puncture wounds were from? Giving cats medication is always a party, isn't it? :p

Stewart
November 4th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Well my monies on a bit of a terratorial dispute ;) I bet hes been scraping :cool: theres a new kid on the block lol !And yes jackie the vet likes the colour of my plastic card ! :rolleyes:

Iggette
November 4th, 2004, 07:13 AM
:rolleyes: *sitting back wondering hmmmmmmm could cats leg have been bitten by puppy ? on monday ...showing signs latter as swelling worsens.......and cat scratched back :eek: :p

Cinnabear
November 4th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Poor Stewart another visit to the vet. :D Hope everybody stays healthy for the next while.

Stewart
November 5th, 2004, 04:10 AM
:rolleyes: *sitting back wondering hmmmmmmm could cats leg have been bitten by puppy ? on monday ...showing signs latter as swelling worsens.......and cat scratched back :eek: :p
No Iggette was not the same cat ;) It was Sparrky our older cat who hit out at puppy and this time it was Beemer the smaller younger one who had to be taken for the bites to his leg he is a scraper his ears have slight chips on also ;) from previous encounters :rolleyes:

Iggette
November 5th, 2004, 08:54 AM
lol was just a thought.....Hope both are doing better ;)

lilith_rizel
November 5th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Hope all goes well, keep us posted.