Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Damien is now Danny boy

heidiho
November 3rd, 2004, 10:47 AM
Well my ex works for nascar and is in town this weekend racing and wanted to see Damien, i talked to her,his new name is Danny,she calls him Danny boy,changed his name cause she takes him to church,said he is now in training and is doing great,she was actually alot nicer on phone this time,said she would love to show him off to my ex fiance....She takes him everywhere and said he is amazing and is gonna be a big dog once he completley fills out.......

sammiec
November 3rd, 2004, 11:08 AM
That's great Heidi! I'm glad to hear that Damien/Danny Boy is doign so great!! I bet your ex will be happy to see him.... are you okay with that??

heidiho
November 3rd, 2004, 11:27 AM
It was weird when she called back she said his name is Danny because she takes him to church with her,but i am really happy she has started his training and it is going good....I will always wish i could have gotten him under control,but i believe in things happen for a reason so he will be a help to someone who needs it which makes it all ok..She said she would love to show him off to my ex,and yeah i am ok with that,of course there is a smidge of jealousy but i never heard her talk so proud like that so i am curious to see what all he has learned,and my ex is pretty excited to see him also....I am over the ex fiance,it is the dog i miss dearly.. ;) ;)

glasslass
November 6th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Heidiho, whatever happened with the older GSD mama-dog you were going to see and were considering adopting? I may have missed it, but have been wondering.

Good priorities gal! (re the ex-fiancee) :thumbs up

heidiho
November 8th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I got a feeling the breeder she was talking about was really her,just a gut feeling i didnt like,and i really didnt want to get another dog if i didnt feel right about the person,all i need is someone elses problem dog.So i am just gonna wait til the right one comes along...

glasslass
November 8th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Gut feelings are usually wise to listen to.

heidiho
November 8th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I agree, i dont want another dog that might have issues.....So i will wait and keep going to the shelters til i find the right one.............