Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Everyone, Please e-mail Peter Kormos today!

Akeeter
November 2nd, 2004, 11:11 PM
and Please forward to anyone who think may want to help in this. And please crosspost to Other Dog/Pet Boards. :D
Please crosspost.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all:
Peter Kormos wants e-mails opposing Breed Specific Legislation. Please read the info below.

Maybe if Peter Kormos stands up there and says he got thousands of e-mails opposing the ban, it might have an effect!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 minutes ago Peter Kormos MPP (Niagara Centre) returned my husband's call. You will recall Kormos is very much against the ban. He asked if ALL OF US would email to him, so that he could read the emails at the legislature on Thursday, Nov. 4/'04 at the second reading of Bill 132.
Let's swamp him with emails!

pkormos-qp@ndp.on.ca

and

pkormos-co@ndp.on.ca

Dukieboy
November 3rd, 2004, 08:27 AM
I sent one.

babyrocky1
November 3rd, 2004, 09:43 AM
Me too. Hope these emails work!! :thumbs up Just to make sure is thursday the second reading of the bill?

Schwinn
November 3rd, 2004, 10:02 AM
Me too. Hope these emails work!! :thumbs up Just to make sure is thursday the second reading of the bill?

It's actually showing up on the daily agenda, but it sounds like that's the day they are expecting it to actually be read is Thursday.

mastifflover
November 3rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
I have cross posted to Neapolitan Mastiff site they are very concerned also about this ban so hopefully they will send emails.

Schwinn
November 3rd, 2004, 11:21 AM
I've sent e-mails with a cut-and-paste as well (I hope you don't mind, Akeeter)

mastifflover
November 3rd, 2004, 11:35 AM
I actually just recieved an email from Linda Young President of Canadian Mossler Association and she has emailed every member to email him with there opposition to the ban.

Akeeter
November 3rd, 2004, 11:55 AM
:love:
I used cut & paste too! I was up until 4:30 again last night..(snore..ZZZzzzz)
I don't think I've gotten to bed before 4 a.m. for the last 2 weeks with this stuff!

I sent stuff out to all my e-mail list, all my dog boards, looked up clubs & orgs, & sent out to them. I hope Peter K. needs to rent a tractor trailer to bring all of it in the Q.P.!!

Schwinn
November 3rd, 2004, 11:58 AM
Has anyone forwarded one of the form letters they have gotten from the Liberals? I think he would be interested in hearing how they are ignoring us.

mastifflover
November 3rd, 2004, 12:13 PM
I will do that right now I have had to actually work this morning

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
November 3rd, 2004, 02:12 PM
I sent him not one, but two letters :D I forgot to add something in the first letter so I included in with the second, along with a little extra more info.

Sheriffmom
November 3rd, 2004, 11:11 PM
I sent one yesterday, and one today. I also thanked him, and stated Fiberals would never again get my vote! I want very much for the NDP and the Conservatives, to understand that votes are at stake. That we will NOT vote for anyone who is for the ban. I like to think it adds motivation. :D

Schwinn
November 4th, 2004, 08:47 AM
I got mine sent out yesterday. I included some links, and mentioned the form letters we are getting. I'm hoping that by making this a fight against the legislation AND the liberals, we might get more opposition members on side.