Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Do you have animals?

CaneCorso81
November 2nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
Hi people,

I am new here and I usually like to hang out the Cane Corso Bulletin Board.(ICCF board)

Question from the above here.

If so, what kind and how old?

I live with my parents who have three dogs, American Eskimo, 7, Dach mix,1, and border collie mix,7 months. All are fixed and the dasch mix had a litter last summer from a different family who no longer wants her.

Hopefully after college, I will get a corso.... I like all dogs from all breeds, but corso is one of my favorite breeds :).

doggy lover
November 2nd, 2004, 08:48 PM
Hi I have a 5 and a half month border collie, two barn cats one 5 and one 3 years old, a bearded dragon thats 2 years old and three fish. I have also had rabbits, birds and our last dog was Bernese X German sheppard who passed away in Jan. at 9 and half years.

Mysts38
November 2nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
Two cats,Pumpkin and Noel and one golden puppy Hannah 3 months

Shelby
November 2nd, 2004, 10:26 PM
I have 2 dogs, a 16 month old weimeraner called Izzy and a 12 month old German shorthaired pointer called Wilson. Oh, and a 27 year old husband called Dan...(oops, did I write that??)

Lucky Rescue
November 2nd, 2004, 10:35 PM
I have one adorable ex-feral cat (m), his still-feral mother, and a king sized PITA cat named Stinkerbelle. I have a pit bull named Chloe.:)

Welcome to the board. :thumbs up

Cinnabear
November 3rd, 2004, 02:01 AM
Welcome. :crazy: 2 dogs and 3 cats. One cat is 16 years old which we had him since he was a kitten. My goodness does time ever fly. :D

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
November 3rd, 2004, 03:57 AM
I own a Shiba Inu named Suki and a Scottie named Hamish. I also have pond goldfish and shubunkins.

shihtzulover
November 3rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
Hi

I have 2 black cats Pepper who is 5 and Joey who is 4, I also have a 6 month old Shih Tzu Sophie.

sammiec
November 3rd, 2004, 09:23 AM
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/042.gif WELCOME!! I have a 4 year old male tabby cat named Connor, and a 1 year old pit bull (female) named Briggs!

GsdDiamond
November 3rd, 2004, 09:30 AM
Hi and welcome!

I have a 9 month old GSD named Diamond.

You'll love it here I think. The folks here are great...that's why I stayed!

Copper'sMom
November 3rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
Welcome!!! My mom has an American Eskimo too! She is Copper's best friend. Copper is a Pit Bull 3.5 years old. We also have a Husky/Akita mix who is 5 years old. I also have 3 cats - Max, Bud and CJ, 2 Oscars(fish) and 5 finches. I'm also tryng to convince my fiance in letting me get a Pot-Bellied Pig!

heidiho
November 3rd, 2004, 04:08 PM
I did,for now i do not,i am just totally addicted to this site..........................................

Chatocat
November 3rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
We currently have six wonderful cats as our pets. Mr. Maggoo (7 months); Banks and Miss Fancy (10 months); Marbles (1 year) Marc and Sabrina (4 years).

Shelby
November 3rd, 2004, 06:25 PM
Mum of two dogs, what are shubunkins??

CaneCorso81
November 3rd, 2004, 09:16 PM
Where's everyone from?

I live in Tucson, Az USA

Chatocat
November 3rd, 2004, 09:50 PM
I'm from Tennessee and currently living in Montreal.

CaneCorso81
November 3rd, 2004, 09:53 PM
I'm from Tennessee and currently living in Montreal.
Wow.. Where? When I was younger, I went to high school in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Chatocat
November 3rd, 2004, 10:20 PM
Lived in Murfreesboro, it's right by Nashville. Before living in Tennessee, I lived in Mt. Dora Florida for 12 years.

heeler's rock!
November 3rd, 2004, 10:24 PM
My list of pets is below. I also have a new addition, a black and white kitty named Nova that we found! :)

I'm in Calgary, Alberta and have lived here my entire life. Even in the same house before moving into my new house with my hubby! :D

Iggette
November 4th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Hi ....live in Ontario Canada.....have 2 dogs... Ursa and Buddy, 6 kinda 7 cats... TC ,Tiger, Katie, Lucky, Min Min, Jerk and Scareface (named because he has a mangled face) Scar for short

heidiho
November 4th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Phoenix Arizona

krdahmer
November 4th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Welcome! We are from Niagara Falls, me and my 3 cats and 1 kitten....oh and a husband! :rolleyes:

Chase, M, 30 white with patchy fur....LOL
Windy, F, 2.8 yr old grey tabby-medium hair
Smoke, F, 2.3 yr old grey tabby-medium hair (darker than Windy with a white patch on her chest)
Buddy, M, 1.2 yr old spunky black and white-short hair (took him from a neighbour who didn't take care of him, loves to snuggle)
and new addition
Fagan (in Irish means 'fiery and small' which pretty much sums the little fella up), M, 3 month old orange tabby-short hair , (the runt of a stray litter I took in a while back)

I'm currently trying to get a pic with all of them in the same vicinity...it may take a while! ;)

So enjoy the board....it's a blast! :thumbs up