Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here are a few more.

Shelly
November 2nd, 2004, 11:26 AM
I wish I could figure out how to have the actual picture in my post instead of the link, but until then this will have to do.

Tannerbaby
November 2nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
very cute LMAO

glasslass
November 2nd, 2004, 08:27 PM
Love the mama duck! :D

goldenblaze
November 2nd, 2004, 08:38 PM
I wish I could figure out how to have the actual picture in my post instead of the link, but until then this will have to do.

When adding photo just do one at a time and it will show instead of a link ;) I had the same problem for awhile, just one photo per thread at a time and it will work great. :thumbs up

Shelly
November 2nd, 2004, 08:44 PM
Thanks goldenblaze I will try that next time.

vedwards
November 3rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Hi Guys,
An addition to your sleeping pictures. Meet Chopper Joe.

sammiec
November 3rd, 2004, 03:49 PM
Oh what a scary vicious dog you have vedwards!! :eek: :p

Very adorable! Love those pics!

Dukieboy
November 3rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
ya, your ticking time bomb will go off just as soon as he gets another belly rub and has a little nap. ;)

Copper'sMom
November 3rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
Too funny!!! :crazy:

vedwards
November 3rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
Thanks! Gotta love those Pitbulls. Joe's favorite things, besides sleeping, is chewing on pig ears to the point of obsession, lounging on his now acquired queen size bed and slobbering on clean pressed clothes. Joe somehow fell into my lap when my baby girl Jesse needed a friend. She was lonely. Now she is just annoyed. Joe is a selfish, whiney, self-absorbed, hunka, hunka burning love. We are lucky to share his world. :)

sammiec
November 3rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
That last group of photos, last pic - I've seen that somewhere before!! What other boards do you visit??

heidiho
November 3rd, 2004, 04:12 PM
Is that a mastiff.....

sammiec
November 3rd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Pit Bull, Heidi.

heidiho
November 3rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
oops...............Wasnt sure

heidiho
November 3rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
:o That looks like a huge pit bull............

vedwards
November 3rd, 2004, 04:28 PM
Everything Pitbull related :) I have posted pictures of my babies in so many places, I have lost count. I feel responsible as an owner of pitbulls to share with others what this wonderful breed is really like. Not just what you read about in the papers.