Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chronic Ear Infections-miracles do exist!

sujean
November 1st, 2004, 11:16 PM
I got my dog from the humane society when he was 6 years old. He was given up due to chronic ear infections and allergies. The owners couldn't keep up with the cost to maintain his health.

he is now almost 8 and we have struggled with his ears ALWAYS having an ear infection. We have tried almost everything suggested by the vet, pets.ca, and other breeder sites. he suffered from these terrible ear infections causing violent ear shakes and violent rubbing of his ears against the floor to relieve the itch. our vet suggested that the next step was surgery.

however, i have found a miracle! it is called ZYMOX (found on 1800petmeds.com). i have been using it for about a week now and the black gunk has almost completely cleared up and he has not been shaking his head at all! we are so pleased with the results that I had to share the news with everyone with a puppy with chronic ear infections.

for more information and testimonial from a vet, follow this site: http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/Zymox.html

the dog is sooo much happier without having to be in so much pain and inflammation all the time! and we are so much happier of not being pelted with black ear gunk when he shook!