Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just read on other board, 1 of M.B.'s relatives was bitten

Akeeter
November 1st, 2004, 08:37 PM
by a PB! OH JEEZE LOUISE!!! :confused: :eek: :mad:

That's what all the irrational B.S.(L) has been about!? A personal (expletive deleted) Vendetta!?

Give me a Blinkin' Break! For that he ought to be "Fired, Fired,... Fired!" :mad:

seeker
November 1st, 2004, 09:03 PM
Akeeter , I knew there had to be something personal about this .
What we have to do now is verify it , how can we do that ?

Akeeter
November 1st, 2004, 09:55 PM
as any specific breed.

I have asked for some confirmation, but I don't know what is available.

You know, if this is the driving force behind what has happened, I can feel both pain for the victim & for Bryant, except that this solution of his solves nothing, & fixes nothing. Hatred never makes a good basis for legislation. :sad: And it has to stop!

seeker
November 1st, 2004, 10:18 PM
Polititians cannot use public office to take care of personal issues . Period .
If this is accurate information the opposition must know about it . Howard Hampton , Peter Kormos ,Joe Tascona etc etc must be presented with this ASAP.
And yes I feel for the victim the pain of any attack is never over because even when physically healed the fear remains for a long time .

Luvmypit
November 2nd, 2004, 09:45 AM
If it was a pit then that will say alot but if it was another breed that also helps are fight as we can point out that this wouldn't have been prevented regardless of his ban and how this ban doesn't prevent anything.

Schwinn
November 2nd, 2004, 09:48 AM
I'll be honest...I don't feel much sympathy for Bryant. Yes, I feel bad for the victim, but that does not give him the right to ignore all information, as well as the pleas of his constituents. I still think the guy is as big of a jerk as ever for the arrogant way he has handled this.

And yes, I know I'm preaching to the choir. :)

sammiec
November 2nd, 2004, 10:04 AM
I have suspected this from day one. I KNEW there was a reason that he was wholeheartedly pushing this ban through without any facts! This is democracy at it's best. *sarcasim* How can some idiot in office assume that he'll get away with this, based in his own emotion and his personal vendetta. He makes me sick!!

Copper'sMom
November 2nd, 2004, 10:56 AM
I just wonder how serious was the bite????? Was it a little bite or did he nearly lose a limb? Who owned the dog and how was their dog raised and treated???? Was the dog running free?? There IS an explanation for the bite, but we'll probably never know! :mad:

I guess there won't be tougher crime control until something happens to him or his relatives involving a crime committed against them! What a freak!

seeker
November 2nd, 2004, 06:42 PM
I would not want to be his dentist

Schwinn
November 2nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
I would not want to be his dentist

Oh, but I would!! :evil:

Akeeter
November 2nd, 2004, 10:36 PM
no info forthcoming, so i guess i'll have to read all the posts & see if it's buried in there.

seeker
November 2nd, 2004, 11:18 PM
It sounds too good to be true but please check it out . Where is the board I will look too .There is a 2nd reading of bill 132 on thursday hopefully we can confirm this in time to have Kormos read it to the members .

Akeeter
November 3rd, 2004, 03:15 AM
:eek: If I don't hear anything back, I'll e-mail & see what i can find out.