Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello All....

KaterinaVHill
November 1st, 2004, 04:12 PM
Hello all...I am new to the forum. I have stumbled across the forum when looking on the internet for dog training stuff. I have an akita (2 years old male neutered) and we compete in AKC Obedience trials. We just recently got our CD and are now training for the CDX title. We are also getting another akita next spring that will be shown in conformation (and hopefully obedience too). ;)

I also have 4 cats (1 inside only, 3 outside barncats.....all spayed or neutered). Our oldest cat is 9. She is aging gracefully. She runs the house and keeps the dog in line!

I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from you.

GsdDiamond
November 1st, 2004, 04:14 PM
Welcome!

Ok...first and foremost...where are the pictures? Hmmm? At least one of each furry baby cause I don't think you'll be able to get a group shot! HA!

sammiec
November 1st, 2004, 04:24 PM
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/042.gif Hope you have a great time here!!! Look forward to posting with you!!

Luvmypit
November 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
Welcome! Yes we would like some pics please!

I know you will find almost all you need here as I am glad I have this palce to come too to get info at the click of a key board.

Have fun!!!

tyr
November 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Welcome to Pets! I am sure you will enjoy your time here. There are so many great and nice people...it is nice to gain another one :)

Please post some pics! I will be keeping my eyes open.

Lucky Rescue
November 1st, 2004, 08:04 PM
Welcome! Congrats on your accomplishments with your Akita. I'm sure you'll have helpful training advice to offer here! :thumbs up