November 1st, 2004, 12:47 PM
OMG :D At least it was in a confined space. Was it a toy of hers? :crazy:

TalonsMa
November 1st, 2004, 12:48 PM
OMG :D At least it was in a confined space. Was it a toy of hers? :crazy:

It was her pillow :)

Luvmypit
November 1st, 2004, 01:04 PM
LOL..... Don't be discouraged mine ripped my whole mattress to shreds while I was in the other room. Had to stuff towels on the springs so we could sleep there until we could afford a new mattress. He hasn't done it since. KNOck ON WOOD!

lilith_rizel
November 1st, 2004, 02:25 PM
Talonsma,
What kind of pup is yours? Ours is lab, and he loves taking the stuffing out of his toys and blankets. We are always putting the stuffing back in, and patching them back up. He also loves tearing out the squeakers of he toys, just to play with them. After the squeaker is out, he has no interest in his toy, what so ever, and he just plays with the squeaker, until we see it, or it is chewed up. Goofy little guy.

heidiho
November 1st, 2004, 02:36 PM
That is classic,i love it.... :crazy:

TalonsMa
November 1st, 2004, 02:41 PM
Talonsma,
What kind of pup is yours? Ours is lab, and he loves taking the stuffing out of his toys and blankets. We are always putting the stuffing back in, and patching them back up. He also loves tearing out the squeakers of he toys, just to play with them. After the squeaker is out, he has no interest in his toy, what so ever, and he just plays with the squeaker, until we see it, or it is chewed up. Goofy little guy.

She is a Chocolate Lab.. :) She has destryoed her pillow and her blanket! :rolleyes: She loves sqeaker toys too! But so far she hasn't destryed them yet, she has a chicken we gave her as soon as we brought her home and it's still perfectly fine! :eek:

Mysts38
November 1st, 2004, 03:32 PM
That is one sweet Solara and I LOVE HER name! now how can you possibly get mad at a face like that?

Like hannah last night as I walked into my bedroom I crunched Melba toast all the way...I guess she was hungry and decided to break out the melba toast TWO packages..and she gave me that same look.

Princesss04
November 1st, 2004, 04:06 PM
Oh dear that is nothing. One of my dogs has chewed up blankets, toliet paper, towels, scoks, shoes, pillows, bras, underwear, shirts, and the biggest thing the couch!!! :eek: It will get better (or that is what I keep tellling myself) :thumbs up

TalonsMa
November 1st, 2004, 04:27 PM
Oh dear that is nothing. One of my dogs has chewed up blankets, toliet paper, towels, scoks, shoes, pillows, bras, underwear, shirts, and the biggest thing the couch!!! :eek: It will get better (or that is what I keep tellling myself) :thumbs up

:eek: Yes, Solara has a fondness for pulling kleenex out of the trashcan, and toilet paper off the roll. :rolleyes: So bathrooms are off limits!

Myst ! It's true I can NEVER stay mad at her, she looks at me with those eyes and I melt..my hubby too, and he's a toughie :)

m_apol
November 1st, 2004, 04:33 PM
My trash can is on top of my vanity because my puppy keeps chewing anything wicker. Her new wicker bed's chewed up so had to buy a new one, our wicker plant pot holder's chewed up. Thank God she hasn't discovered the joys of destructing our couch. Oh and she dug through the base of her new bed, she was covered with styrofoam like your picture with the SAME look. They're just too cute to get mad at :)

goldenblaze
November 1st, 2004, 04:35 PM
I do remember those days, how sute and so small to do such a big booboo. :) What a sweet puppy.

Tannerbaby
November 2nd, 2004, 06:36 PM
OMG!!! LMAO what a picture! :crazy: