Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I think this is a pitbull cross in this article

Schwinn
November 1st, 2004, 12:02 PM
Anyone really familiar with rottweillers have any idea? It seems a little small to me to be a pure rotti. It looks almost identicle to my dog, who is supposed to be a rotti/pit (or, as we affectionately call her, a "rotten pitbull" :) ) I have a feeling it is the same cross.

At the very least, it is a nice article. *sniff*

Oh, and the relavance to this thread, is that there has been quotes of saying they don't use pits for helper dogs. Unless in isn't a pit, in which case, uh, sorry!

Schwinn
November 1st, 2004, 01:20 PM
Woops! Seems I forgot the link...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6359754

That will probably make it easier to answer... :p

(Thanks, Luvmypit. I'm a smart guy, I just do dumb things...)

heidiho
November 1st, 2004, 01:39 PM
Looks all rottie to me...

Luvmypit
November 1st, 2004, 01:43 PM
Thats ok , we all forget things. lol .. Ya i think he looks like a rottie but Im no expert. It would be really nice to hear a good hero pit story in the news one of these days. Hey maybe we can stage one. You pretend your being attacked by some crazed evil man then I send capone or any other pit to save you. We call the media. Then again the media will report man attacked by crazed pit anyways so why bother. :mad:

Schwinn
November 1st, 2004, 01:48 PM
That's kind of a bad angle, I know. I was just questioning it because he looks so much like my dog. I just thought that thier heads were a little less sloping, and bigger. But, I am also no expert.

LavenderRott
November 1st, 2004, 01:53 PM
Faith is looking pretty good to me! The blockier head is a beautiful thing, but Faith looks much like your average rottweiler from that angle. While maybe not the best bred, most probably pure bred.

heidiho
November 1st, 2004, 02:08 PM
Maybe not the best bred,but who cares look what she did............

mastifflover
November 1st, 2004, 02:23 PM
She looks all rottie to me. What a hero she is.