Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ack..i hate my job again

raingirl
November 1st, 2004, 11:30 AM
I just got an annoying call from a claimant who swore at me...

It's not like I can do anything about...doesn't she realise I'm only human!

Why do people have to be so mean?

Shannon83
November 1st, 2004, 11:35 AM
That's the way some people are... we just need to tune them out, did you get my e-mail?.

jackieb
November 1st, 2004, 11:37 AM
before i gave up work i used to work for in credit arrears trying to make arrangements for people to pay off debts. I would put there card on stop so they couldnt use it if they were in areas. Cant tell you how un popular i was it was the worst job i had would never do it again!

When they swore at me which was frequently i would say if you swear at me again i will hang up!

hope you have a better day!

raingirl
November 1st, 2004, 11:51 AM
Yes Shannon, I did. I don't have a fax though. I will think about if there are any other options (how many pages is it? If it is only one can you type out the wording?)

Yeah Jackie. I'm a claims adjuster. She was complaining because I denied her disability benefits. I'm pretty unpopular...sometimes I am scared to answer my phone!!

jackieb
November 1st, 2004, 11:54 AM
I know i was very unpopular when i refused people money out of there cards and put a stop on them also if neccessary had to take legal actions!! I too hated answering my phone special with cases you could empathise with most of them i couldnt of cared but there were a couple that i felt sorry for.

raingirl
November 1st, 2004, 12:06 PM
I try and be patient with people, and some I do feel sorry for, but there is so much fraud with these types of claims (Ontario auto insurance injury claims) right now, it's hard to be objective.

She really ruined my day. If she saw how much mail I have, she might understand. My mail pile is taller than my 19 inch computer monitor.

Shannon83
November 1st, 2004, 12:29 PM
I hate to have your job and don't think I can handle it, it's all on one paper but it's on both side of the paper, do you think I can mail it to you? PM if I can, Thank-You.Shannon.