Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh MY GOd Hannah IN PAIN!

Mysts38
November 1st, 2004, 06:26 AM
But shes OK now...I was sitting at my pc and she was in her crate in the bedroom when all of a sudden we all heard this MAJOR high pitched pain screaming..we rushed to her crate to find that her jaw and teeth had locked around the opening in the crate.

She must have been biting it or something for her to get stuck like that...

Hubby whipped open the door and got her out and I was shaking so bad and crying for my baby...god it was SO aweful to hear her cry like that. and she ran right to me and into my arms,but her tail was wagging,sweet girl and she smothered my face with her kisses

Will she be afraid of the crate now? I will have to show her again that her crate is a happy place...

I was SO SO SO scared Icant tell you how scared I was....

Lucky Rescue
November 1st, 2004, 08:33 AM
IF she's fine, her screaming was probably more from fear than pain, poor baby.

What kind of opening is in this crate? There was a big problem lately with some crates that allowed a puppy to push it's head between the gate and the top of the crate and it died.:(

goldenblaze
November 1st, 2004, 04:09 PM
Poor little Hannah, it is so heart wrenching to hear a little cry in pain. Glad she is ok now, can't help with your question cause I've never used a crate for any pup did you use one for Cujo aswell?

lilith_rizel
November 1st, 2004, 05:39 PM
Myst,
Cano did the same thing once before, and he was fine going back in his crate. Hannah should be just fine. She probably won't do it again.
Poor hannah.

Mysts38
November 1st, 2004, 05:50 PM
She went in herself this aft for a sleep...it just scared me to death is all

lilith_rizel
November 1st, 2004, 06:15 PM
That is good to hear. Cano took a bit more time to go back in, We had to give him a treat after we got him to go in. But he never got his teeth a stuck after that one time. And he loves his crate now.