> while trapped between his legs. Police said the puppy's eyes were
> swollen shut and bleeding and Spencer's pajamas and a nearby towel
> were soaked with blood. The puppy was in and out of consciousness
> and later died.
>
> Spencer has been on the run from these charges, and many, many more,
> for several years. However, he was captured on June 1st, 2004. His
> arraignment is on the calendar for Thursday, November 4, 2004 at 9am
> at Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta, Georgia.
>
> Now, we NEED YOUR HELP! We urge you to take action!
>
> What You Can Do:
>
> Contact Judge Arrington!
>
>
> Please write to Judge Marvin S. Arrington and urge him to convict
> Spencer for felony animal cruelty and to serve jail time for his
> crimes.
>
> Please send RESPECTFUL letters requesting a hearing date as soon as
> possible to:
>
> The Honorable Marvin S. Arrington
> Fulton County Superior Court
> 185 Central Ave., SW
> Ste. T5655
> Atlanta, GA 30303-3519
> Phone: (404) 730-6907
> Fax: (404) 730-6937
> Email:mildred.t.williams@co.fulton.ga.us
>
> Please FAX or Email ASAP since the court date is NEXT Thursday!
>
> For more information about the Thomas Spencer campaign, go to:
> http://www.lcanimal.org/wanted.html

pitbulliest
November 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
I wrote him a letter and crossposted this in another forum. I hope we can get an update on what happened with the guy..or should I say..MONSTER FROM HELL!

mastifflover
November 1st, 2004, 05:38 PM
I also sent an email. What is with the airhead who lives with this loser, I guess she gets the same treatment from him.

DogueLover
November 21st, 2004, 12:42 PM
I agree that the woman he lives with is an airhead OR BRAINDEAD!!!
How could you sit for an entire morning and listen to the pup crying while your boyfriend beats it ??? :eek:
What I wouldn`t give for 15 mins in an alley with him and a Louisville slugger!
That poor pup...... I cannot imagine the horror.
When there are people out there doing this to their pets and the animals are being given a bad wrap by the media........... makes you wonder what has happened to society?

I am sick thinking of what would drive this psycho to do this........... maybe he does the same to the girlfriend and she was just happy it wasn`t her for a change.............but IMO she is as guilty as he is for not stopping him.
At least the puppy is in a much better place........... with a much better keeper :angel:

Writing4Fun
November 21st, 2004, 12:53 PM
I agree that the woman he lives with is an airhead OR BRAINDEAD!!!
How could you sit for an entire morning and listen to the pup crying while your boyfriend beats it ??? :eek:
What I wouldn`t give for 15 mins in an alley with him and a Louisville slugger!
That poor pup...... I cannot imagine the horror.
When there are people out there doing this to their pets and the animals are being given a bad wrap by the media........... makes you wonder what has happened to society?

I am sick thinking of what would drive this psycho to do this........... maybe he does the same to the girlfriend and she was just happy it wasn`t her for a change.............but IMO she is as guilty as he is for not stopping him.
At least the puppy is in a much better place........... with a much better keeper :angel:
I agree that the puppy is in a much better place now. :(

Where I disagree is about the girlfriend. Have any of you been in an abusive relationship? I can guarantee that this woman was, based on the BF's treatment of the puppy. I think it was incredibly brave of her to make that phone call, and I hope it's her first step towards the personal heeling she needs to stay out of that type of relationship.

Does anyone have an update on what happened in this case?

Bugsy
November 21st, 2004, 01:07 PM
I wish I could run into him in the street..... thud oops, did I say run into? I meant run over him in the street :mad:

Shaykeija
November 21st, 2004, 11:22 PM
Thump I went over a speed bump. People like that deserve the same treatment. Sicko. I hope he gets alot of jail time.

SarahJane
November 21st, 2004, 11:31 PM
He deserves the same treatment he gave that puppy... and then some!!!

trescanis
November 22nd, 2004, 02:24 PM
I emailed Last Chance For Animals to ask what the latest news on the piece of garbage was, below is the response. And here's some more info HERE (http://www.pet-abuse.com/profiles/1535/)

This is the latest invformation from our home office that I have on the case.
On Wednesday, November 12th, Judge Arrington met with the defense attorney and Rhonda Brodsky to discuss the status of the case. At this point, the case is STILL open and no resolution has been agreed on. The defense attorney, Ms. Brodsky and Judge Arrington are discussing plea bargaining options but nothing has been agreed on. The next hearing date is not yet on the calendar but will be scheduled for early Jan 2005.

For the Animals ,

CA Niswonger

heidiho
November 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
That is really unbelieveable,that picture is something that is hard to comprehend..I hope he gets a good ass kickin before he goes to jail.............................................. .............................

DogueLover
November 22nd, 2004, 03:01 PM
Writing 4 fun just to clarify......
Yes I have been in an abusive relationship, I am a recovered battered wife.
You know, the one thing that I can tell you is that the fear does not keep you from defending the helpless............... as ridiculous as that sounds..... believe me you would rather take the beating than let a helpless child or animal.............. I can`t tell you where the psyche on that comes from but I know for me it was true.
I would have more than likely taken the beating he gave that dog than sit back and watch him beat it almost to death. Funny how if he had done that to a child or a woman there would not even be a chance of him getting away with it. Where does that make sense?

I know it sounds like I am nuts... and I know that I would never stand for that now ... but at the time I would have stepped in and dealt with the beating knowing that I had a better chance of getting out of it alive than that poor puppy.

IMO....... battered wife/girlfriend or not......... she is partially to blame for that puppy`s cruel death.

heidiho
November 22nd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Hell yeah she should go to jail to ,and get a beatin .................................................. ..

Writing4Fun
November 22nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
DogueLover, I am very happy that you found the strength and courage to get yourself out of the situation you were in. I applaud you (wish I could find that "applause" gif now). Don't get me wrong - my heart breaks for the puppy. And you may be right - she may be partly to blame for its death. I don't have enough knowledge on the subject to make a judgement, based on what was written in the op. I still pity her, and don't wish any more harm on her than she's already endured.

Heidi, she probably did get a beating - many, many of them. Please don't wish that one anyone.

heidiho
November 22nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
I didnt realize she was beaten.oops,well i do wish it on him,just my opinion..

Writing4Fun
November 22nd, 2004, 04:12 PM
Oh, he'll probably get it. The kind of guy who beats on a little puppy isn't exactly going to rank high on that prison yard totem pole.

heidiho
November 22nd, 2004, 04:15 PM
THAT is one pathetic man to beat on a puppy,i just dont get it, as much as i try to comprehend it i just cant...................................

DogueLover
November 22nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
Writing 4 Fun, he will more than likely be beaten daily, and far worse than he did to that puppy, however, they won`t beat him to death.......... for a while anyway.
I did a study on prisoner code of ethics when I was in High School and there is a strange code that exists between prisoners. Those who go to jail for beating women, children and animals suffer constant abuse and torture. For some reason, the more haenous(spelling?) the crime on a child or animal the worse the treatment of the prisoner. Most of the guys in there for hurting children, animals or women will lie about the reason they are in jail so that they don`t have to deal with criminal justice( it is almost ironic how a man who killed another man can not tolerate the mistreatment of women, children and animals)

I hope he does lie though, because when the rest of the prisoners find out why he is really there ................ what happened to that puppy will not even compare to the punishment he will endure from fellow inmates.

He`ll get it twice over due to the fact that he killed that puppy and more than likely abused his girlfriend. What I wouldn`t do to be a fly on the wall.

Regardless of his punishment here there will be a day where he truly pays for his crimes...............

A friend of mine who was very sick and died and was brought back to life told me that for every time you hurt someone else you hurt 100 times that amount in the afterlife, the only good part about that is that she also said for every other emotion you showed you will feel that too........ which includes love, I hope he feels pain for eternity and then has to deal with feeling the love that pup had for him . Hope he walks aimlessly in hell with that pain and guilt.

As for his girlfriend, she will only get the help she needs when he is out of the picture, putting him in prison is her only hope. :sad:

pitbulliest
November 23rd, 2004, 11:55 AM
But what if they don't put that guy to prison? :(

heidiho
November 23rd, 2004, 01:02 PM
then i would hope what comes around goes around and he gets it. ..................................He needs to pay for something as sick as what he did............................................... .................................................. .......................