Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rosie Update

pug lover
October 30th, 2004, 05:11 PM
ROSIE is doing great. her casts are off, she is flea and parasite free and she weighs a whopping 8 pounds. she is finally starting to LOOK like a pug. she turns 6 months old next month, final x-rays and a spay at the same time.

she is being a skunk tomorrow night and is looking for everything.she is now the best pug i ever had.

yes she is still eating all her food with ketchup :rolleyes:

I want to thank everyone for all of the help and encouragement i received at the down points with this puglet.

keep up the good stuff, and keep this board up and running for anyone else looking for some kind of solution or help

glasslass
October 30th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the update! I have often wondered how little Rosie was doing. For awhile there, it seemed everything was stacked against her. I have been so overwhelmed by the way you stuck in there for her. She is one lucky puppy! And you are a real-life :angel:

goldenblaze
October 30th, 2004, 05:46 PM
So nice that Rosie is doing well, I laugh at the ketchup as Jordie loves it too:confused: . I think she will be the cuties little skunk tomorrow night we ever did see. I'm sure you will post picture. Rosie is lucky to have a Mom like you that did all you had too to make her well. Sweet days ahead for you and Rosie. :)

Cinnabear
November 1st, 2004, 12:46 AM
You must be thrilled there's a light at the end of the tunnel. This is great to hear about Rosie. What a little trooper. :thumbs up