Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Must watch

goldenblaze
October 29th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Please watch the clip on the "pit-bull problem" it is a very graphic and powerful clip. The beginning has very disturbing scenes but the clip ends on a happy note and is filled with truth.

Please understand that what I am posting on this thread is something I wish everyone could see that believes Pit Bulls should be ban.

I was emailed this today and honestly, it took me three times to get through the whole thing . It does have some very disturbing things in it but worth the hurt to watch it all.

Again disturbing scenes, please view without children close by, I hope no one id affended with me for posting with such
disturbing scenes but again it shows the truth and after all we all want the truth.

God Help Them
Lorie

"The Pit Bull Problem" (http://www.deviantart.com/view/11454716/)

Sorry if it was already posted and I missed the thread.

Toonces
October 30th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Very moving and hard to watch but it gets the point across.

God bless them all!

seeker
October 30th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Expose this not just to dog people but to all citizens . The government knows this is an underlying problem with attacks but Bryant refuses to acknowledge it . Public opinion would favour the dog even more than it does now if the general population knew the truth of how these dogs are mistreated and what they are forced to do by their irresponsible owners . Is it any wonder why , when a dog like this gets loose that it attacks ? How in any sane person's mind could they blame the animal ?