Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A mad mommy!!!

lilith_rizel
October 29th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Ok, we just got back from our friends' house. We had taken Cano with us because Cano has a buddy that belongs to them, and they haven't seen each other in 2 months. Anyways, I had let him outside to go potty, he did both 1 and 2. And 20 minutes later he poops in their house!! :mad: James and I were so mad at him. He hasn't pooped in our house for months, and he has been really good at going to the door. I just don't know what had gotten into him. He is now 9 months old, and darn well knows that he does that outside, not inside. Oh, I am so mad right now!!!

lilith_rizel
October 29th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Sorry, just realized that I put this in the wrong area! OOPS :o

Writing4Fun
October 29th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Phoebe does this sometimes too. When we visit my sister's house, she gets to playing with her cousin, Mojo. I think it's just like kids - when they're playing, they get so into it that they forget to "listen to their bodies". By the time they realize they have to go, it's too late. Add to that the fact that we forgot her bell at home, and my sister's back door isn't in our direct line of vision. So the poor puppy was probably sitting at the back door, looking for her bell, with no one noticing her dilemma until it was too late. :o

lilith_rizel
October 29th, 2004, 10:32 PM
I was just so mad. James is the one who saw it, and he did scold him. I hope that he stops doing this. It is so embarassing.