Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Look At This Picture

goldenblaze
October 29th, 2004, 06:58 PM
OMG, I am so proud of my guy, he sure fought hard to rid the mange and has grown to be such a beautiful boy:) . This photo is Blaze just a couple of days back, he was close to me on the sofa so his face looks alittle white when in fact it's darker . So hope you enjoy, again just a very proud and happy Mom :o

lilith_rizel
October 29th, 2004, 09:35 PM
What a beautiful dog. Looks very well mannered!

goldenblaze
October 29th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Thanks, I will admit both my boys use their manner alot. :)
They are both spoiled and know they are loved but at the same time they know how to act. Spend alot of time with them and always learning more. :)

Writing4Fun
October 29th, 2004, 09:45 PM
You have every reason to be proud. He's a very handsome boy! Looks like you did a fantastic job against that mange - congrats! :thumbs up

goldenblaze
October 29th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Writing4Fun
Thanks, but I must admit I had alot of help looking after Blaze and the mange to try to keep it under control. We have a Angel for a Vet Dr Judy Hawthorne and JoAnne from her office were there ever step of the way with us. The skin scrapings and check ups were sometimes really hard on us all when we found new spots spreading. I always knew when Blaze was at their office he was getting the best attention and medical treatment possible, Blaze never stopped at their door he ran ever time to see them and offer kisses. Dr Judy explained all about the meds for this disease and how the meds could help or take Blaze from us. It was hard, scary and I am not ashamed to say caused many nights of falling asleep with tears in my eyes and Blaze in my arms, hoping the next day the spots would start to fade and Blaze would make it through.
I must also tell you Luba helped more than I can say. Her and I talked alot about things to try and what not to do, she sure knows her stuff. I really miss her, hope she is back soon. Sorry to go on and on but I must give credit where it is due. :) Thanks again, we love him and Jordie more than words can say.

hounds003
October 29th, 2004, 10:29 PM
He is sooooo gorgeous!! Lucky he has you :angel: too!!

glasslass
October 30th, 2004, 05:59 AM
Blaze is beautiful! He looks so gentle! He's lucky he was found by you, someone who would help him reach his full potential!
Yeah! I miss Luba and Sadie too. Her computer problems must have been terminal. Hope she doesn't get used to being without us! :sad:

goldenblaze
October 30th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Blaze is beautiful! He looks so gentle! He's lucky he was found by you, someone who would help him reach his full potential!
Yeah! I miss Luba and Sadie too. Her computer problems must have been terminal. Hope she doesn't get used to being without us! :sad:

I feel lucky to have got Blaze :) he is a gentle boy he is so good at playing with little Jordie. I say lets all pitch in and help get Luba and Sadie back up and running. :eek:

glasslass
October 30th, 2004, 11:47 AM
I think she should try Oregano Oil! :sick:

goldenblaze
October 30th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I think she should try Oregano Oil! :sick:

LOL great advice ;) it worked with Blaze :thumbs up

Mysts38
October 31st, 2004, 05:22 AM
Lori he is gorgeous! Tell me are the tips of his ears like velvet? have you ever noticed that? You should be proud of such a lovely boy

goldenblaze
October 31st, 2004, 11:54 AM
Mysts38
Blaze's whole body is like velvet, people have always commented on his coat and how soft he is. I'd never think his coat would feel so nice considering the skin disease, I hope it stays like it is now soft and cuddlely.

Terrie
November 1st, 2004, 05:01 AM
Blaze, you have every right to be proud... I love their eyes, they're like windows to their souls ... it's almost as if he's saying " I love you Mom and thanks for everything !" :angel:
He's absolutely beautiful ... gotta love their personalities too...

goldenblaze
November 2nd, 2004, 02:45 PM
Blaze, you have every right to be proud... I love their eyes, they're like windows to their souls ... it's almost as if he's saying " I love you Mom and thanks for everything !" :angel:
He's absolutely beautiful ... gotta love their personalities too...

Thanks ;) we think he is something.